What idiots!

Help Support CattleToday:

NewCowboy

Reaction score
:oops: Couldn't stand leaving that stupid picture up any longer, and my son says it was "so embarassing"....

Only 2 comments:

1. An Auburn hat if your from Mississippi???? Just as soon pull for LSU!

2. Post your pic up on the Ollie thread in the breeds section. Maybe in May when everyone goes to Crowder's we'll all have an idea of what everyone looks like.

cypressfarms":4u1sctdc said:
Only 2 comments:

2. Post your pic up on the Ollie thread in the breeds section. Maybe in May when everyone goes to Crowder's we'll all have an idea of what everyone looks like.

You are observant aren't you? Didn't think about my sons hat, he usually has on an Ole Miss hat. Guess he doesn't mind getting the Auburn hat dirty.... :lol: I don't care where he goes to college, as long as he GOES!!! We love ANY college football team and pulled for my home state of Texas in the bowl games....

What is in May at Crowder's???

NewCowboy":3gfna7nn said:
cypressfarms":3gfna7nn said:
Only 2 comments:

Didn't think about my sons hat, he usually has on an Ole Miss hat. Guess he doesn't mind getting the Auburn hat dirty.... :lol: I don't care where he goes to college, as long as he GOES!!!

Well at least it's an SEC school.

Crowder, I mean Mr. President, is having a get together with many of the people on the board over the Memorial day weekend. I haven't seen the official guest list of who's invited, however. From reading his posts, however, one would think that he would have a cover charge of one x-large lady per person.

cypressfarms":1xxvjcp4 said:
Only 2 comments:

Where did you go to college at Cypress? Was thinking you mentioned selling a cow to help during college?

cypressfarms":1jptxped said:
NewCowboy":1jptxped said:
cypressfarms":1jptxped said:
Only 2 comments:

Didn't think about my sons hat, he usually has on an Ole Miss hat. Guess he doesn't mind getting the Auburn hat dirty.... :lol: I don't care where he goes to college, as long as he GOES!!!

Well at least it's an SEC school.

Crowder, I mean Mr. President, is having a get together with many of the people on the board over the Memorial day weekend. I haven't seen the official guest list of who's invited, however. From reading his posts, however, one would think that he would have a cover charge of one x-large lady per person.
Now just wait a second Cypress. No cover charge. I don't think we have a "cull" list either.No broke back mountain fans, or Elvis impersonators.We just going to have a great time and put all those names with faces.

Crowderfarms":kv910po9 said:
Now just wait a second Cypress. No cover charge. I don't think we have a "cull" list either.No broke back mountain fans, or Elvis impersonators.We just going to have a great time and put all those names with faces.

Crowder that's what I thought, but as a guest it wouldn't be proper for me to invite people to your place. Did I just say I needed to be proper????

Aplus, I'm a 1992 graduate of LSU.

cypressfarms":34vvp1c6 said:
Crowderfarms":34vvp1c6 said:

Crowder that's what I thought, but as a guest it wouldn't be proper for me to invite people to your place. Did I just say I needed to be proper????

Aplus, I'm a graduate of CUTS,Class of 1986. (Crowder's University of Technologies and Science.) Cypress cut the formalities, and get here with them sacks of Creek Crickets!

watso059":26pb9ige said:
cypressfarms":26pb9ige said:

ROLL TIDE!!! :lol: Sorry...could not resist since I am a student at UA!! 8)

Poor guy. It must HURT, huh?

cypressfarms":4vqotx9r said:
Crowderfarms":4vqotx9r said:

Use to love to watch LSU basketball, when the Shaq was there. Being a big lakers fan I was so excited to see him get to Lakers!

watso059":o3xbg4hs said:
cypressfarms":o3xbg4hs said:

I am truly sorry to hear that you couldn't make it into a quality school. Ya know, UA isn't equipped to teach you the finer points in cattle raising. ;-) WAR EAGLE!!!

Nothing wrong with an Auburn cap in Mississippi. Just shows that the gospel is being spread to pagan lands! WAR EAGLE!!!!

cowspider":3qgt1u7l said:
Pretty Filly in the first post is she hitched to a team these days?? ( team meaning - Married) ;-) :cboy:

Thank you for the compliment. Married 16 years, three sons.

NewCowboy's mom :pretty:

J. T.":17sa3fxr said:
watso059":17sa3fxr said:
cypressfarms":17sa3fxr said:

I am truly sorry to hear that you couldn't make it into a quality school. Ya know, UA isn't equipped to teach you the finer points in cattle raising. ;-) WAR EAGLE!!!

LOL...I thought about going to AU for vet school, but decided against it once I saw what it entailed! I will be graduating in Dec. (hopefully with 4.0 in tact! :shock: ) and will be trying to get into law school! Cattleman lawer...to bad I cannot use reason to get my girls and knucklehead bull to do anything huh...lol I think the plan will be to buy more land and my dad will do it full time (he is the reason I am involved with cattle in the first place, and now I am hooked!! LOL :cboy: ), while I help him out with any work he cannot handle on the side!

NewCowboy":kf9t8j0z said:
cowspider":kf9t8j0z said:
Pretty Filly in the first post is she hitched to a team these days?? ( team meaning - Married) ;-) :cboy:

Thank you for the compliment. Married 16 years, three sons.

NewCowboy's mom :pretty:

O.k. cowboymom, I'll concede the pretty part, as you are, but you can't be a filly unless your children are named Jesus :lol:

Aplus, both the men and women's will be in the tournament this year. Keeping my fingers crossed. I was at LSU when Shaq was. I met him several times. He is really a down to earth nice guy. All kid at heart. I had the privledge to actually play with him. (My friend was a student mgr. at the assembly center) , and one day we went in and some of the LSU team were playing a "pick up"game. They invited us. I'm all of 5'7". It was amazing to watch Chris Jackson hit shots from half court time after time, and Shaq and Stanley Roberts do ridiculously good dunks. You really don't know how good these guys are until your on the court with them.

Latest posts