What I recently learnt ....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
..... as Calman said, "there's always sumthing to do".
..... with this in mind
..... if it ain't broke don't fix it
..... no need to plan ahead and anticipate disaster - rest assured it will find you
..... sometimes its best to just stay in bed
..... a mind is a terrible thing to waste
..... its amazing who is allowed to vote AND reproduce

Case and point, I recently decided to move some gates further off the road to allow easier access for semi-trucks to turn onto the road. My plan was to move the gates sixty feet back allowing ample room for any trailer drift. For additional insurance I hung two gates allowing a thirty foot opening just in case. Brand new telephone poles were sunk and concreted into place and gates were hung with the utmost precision. It was a job to be proud of. A work of art. However, foolish me, I didn't consider the strains a Tigercat 630C would exert on the gates with its 250 hp motor pushing its 37,500 pounds of incolent steel and rubber turning my fine accomplishment into ....

photobucket-1419-1325172436959.jpg

What I also learnt was next time I'll use a full two bags of sac crete per whole rather than cutting corners and using only 1 1/2.

Welcome to my world. :mad: :bang: :bang: :bang:

I wanna hear this one also. If AC does something good I get a text with pictures ASAP. Never things like this. :lol2:
Jogeephus, how many on the crew had a key to the gate before they tore it down?

kenny thomas":3nxr85xv said:
I wanna hear this one also. If AC does something good I get a text with pictures ASAP. Never things like this. :lol2:
Jogeephus, how many on the crew had a key to the gate before they tore it down?

I took the lock off in the presence of Einstein himself. Even showed Einstein how the gates were held together by those fancy chain things they include on brand new gates. We even discussed how some idiot truck driver would have no excuse in hitting the gate but what I wasn't counting on was Einstein being an idiot. Of course it wasn't his fault cause he said he didn't see it.

Well, all we gotta do indeed is look at the presidents you guys elect...

Or look at Jerry springer, the people on that show are the average american... below average don't get on the show, they're at home watching it - George Carlin

We have the newfies up here to reduce our average IQ

Latest posts