What do you use to trim under fences?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":mofxlahf said:
Hook":mofxlahf said:
As many toys as he has, I'd bet he has a pneumatic fence stapler

Cb and Hook here is my pneumatic stapler :lol2:

Put down that hammer, you don;t know anythign about power tools!

jedstivers":5z8yfdri said:
He really thinks its a tomahawk.

Looks like it was found in one of Indiana Jones archaeological digs.
I still think he uses an electric or pneumatic he is trying to fool us into
he knows how to use it.

Caustic Burno":cj5vv246 said:
jedstivers":cj5vv246 said:

he knows how to use it.

:nod: I got about 1/4 mile of fence that needs to go up if I buy you a plane ticket can you come show me how to work that thing :lol2: I learn by watching and figure by the time we get to the 2nd to the last post I will have learned alot and be ready to finish the last 2 :D

skyhightree1":17eancmy said:
Caustic Burno":17eancmy said:
jedstivers":17eancmy said:

he knows how to use it.

:nod: I got about 1/4 mile of fence that needs to go up if I buy you a plane ticket can you come show me how to work that thing :lol2: I learn by watching and figure by the time we get to the 2nd to the last post I will have learned alot and be ready to finish the last 2 :D

First off me and Mr.T have one thing in common you are not I repeat not getting me on an airplane.
If you did when it landed and I got cleaned up and through crying I would shoot you in the eye.

Caustic Burno :nod: I got about 1/4 mile of fence that needs to go up if I buy you a plane ticket can you come show me how to work that thing :lol2: I learn by watching and figure by the time we get to the 2nd to the last post I will have learned alot and be ready to finish the last 2 :D[/quote said:
First off me and Mr.T have one thing in common you are not I repeat not getting me on an airplane.
If you did when it landed and I got cleaned up and through crying I would shoot you in the eye.

:clap: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: So I guess we share the same feelings on planes.

Latest posts