WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BULL?

Help Support CattleToday:

I've not read every single post here and don't need to...because I know how judgemental all you folks are. Some people actually raise and "eat" their cattle, so therefore they aren't necessarily needed to be beautiful. I thought you all were very "un-country" from the many first posts I read. I guess you guys and gals are just a bunch of rich ranchers..and never "smelled...WHAT EVER IT IS" its horrible the way you treated this person. Ofcourse probably if I read all the posts, it will be some "hated poster" I come here a couple times a year..I know why I limit it..

donnaIL":gn2njbhr said:
I've not read every single post here and don't need to...because I know how judgemental all you folks are. Some people actually raise and "eat" their cattle, so therefore they aren't necessarily needed to be beautiful. I thought you all were very "un-country" from the many first posts I read. I guess you guys and gals are just a bunch of rich ranchers..and never "smelled...WHAT EVER IT IS" its horrible the way you treated this person. Ofcourse probably if I read all the posts, it will be some "hated poster" I come here a couple times a year..I know why I limit it..
See ya next year. :wave:

Sorry I haven't been on lately, we have been having weddings and Father has taken a new bride so I now have another sister wife ( sister Evelyn) she was married to a member of our congregation but he passed away last yr and Father invited his wife into our house
I am thrilled because she has been like a mother to me and several of the others in our community and is a great spiritual friend

In reply to me being married I am assuming that you think Father has molested young girls actually Father is only 42 and I was elated that I was chosen to be his 9th wife and I could have denied him but in my mind it was an honor to be chosen especially by such a spiritually blessed man

Our cattle are doing better and we have purchased some better bulls for breeding I will post some pics when I get some

Our community has grown to 150 members here at our compound and we have around 5000 world wide
Father will be gone traveling and bringing the word of our saviour to our other members this fall and I will miss him as he will be gone for a few months at least the winters are more favorable here than they were in Northern Missouri where I was raised and the people are alot more understanding of our beliefs

We will begin pulling our cattle off of the range this month and hopefully sell our calves for a good price as we can do lots of good in the world with the proceeds

I enjoy reading all the post here and really can see how blind and close minded some people are to others religious beliefs
I pray that you all find your savior and praise him no matter who or what he is

God Bless
Sara Lynn

Careful BC, you're judgementalism is showing a little.

"...how blind and closeminded some people are to others religious beliefs..."

Whether you want to accept it or not, the marrying of older men to 16 year old or younger girls is not looked upon favorably in modern society. It is based upon our loathing of men who prey on young girls and the emotional damage it causes said young girls not an intolerance of religious beliefs. There are too many cases of someone proclaiming their actions to be religiously founded, when in fact it is the opposite. I think most people recognize that evil exists, and are wary and suspicious of those who cloak their, otherwise inappropriate, actions in their religion. And there are many people who've been exposed to those predators 1st hand. So you might not want to assume that people are closeminded, but rather are experienced.

Age is a relative thing. My husband is 15 years my senior, but we married when I was 30 and our ages were not relevant at that time. However, I married my ex-husband when I was 17, and discovered that his interest in my age was very relevant. It played a role in the reasons I divorced him after 12 years.

bhwaahahahahaaa..this is gettin better by the day..not only did this idiot address every issue anyone had with her but she actually expanded it!!

aaaahahahahahahhh...hook line and sinker..gone...follow the bobber

I just have a couple of questions
How does 1 man put up with and support multiple wives I am on my 2nd and I sure don't think I could handle the attitude and mood swings of more than 1 at a time

How do you determine who gets to spend time with your husband on a 1 one 1 basis I am not talking sexually here but more of an emotional connection

3rd how or who determines the sleeping arrangements
also how are the household duties divided up, child care,dishwashing,cooking ,laundry,cleaning and so on with that many women in 1 household you know there has to be some backbiting and bi4564chyness between them at times and also jealousy of the younger or prettier wives by the others
I am seriously curious

Sleeping arrangements?? If it were me I'd take care of wife #1 tonight and everybody else would have to wait one a invitation a few weeks later. :lol:

CottageFarm":2oobg6aq said:
Careful BC, you're judgementalism is showing a little.

"...how blind and closeminded some people are to others religious beliefs..."

Whether you want to accept it or not, the marrying of older men to 16 year old or younger girls is not looked upon favorably in modern society. It is based upon our loathing of men who prey on young girls and the emotional damage it causes said young girls not an intolerance of religious beliefs. There are too many cases of someone proclaiming their actions to be religiously founded, when in fact it is the opposite. I think most people recognize that evil exists, and are wary and suspicious of those who cloak their, otherwise inappropriate, actions in their religion. And there are many people who've been exposed to those predators 1st hand. So you might not want to assume that people are closeminded, but rather are experienced.

Age is a relative thing. My husband is 15 years my senior, but we married when I was 30 and our ages were not relevant at that time. However, I married my ex-husband when I was 17, and discovered that his interest in my age was very relevant. It played a role in the reasons I divorced him after 12 years.
Not trying to be Judgemental at all just seems others are always judging us with No real facts or information

I am sorry that you have had a bad experience with an elder husband
Father has only been kind ad loving towards me and all of my sister wifes

Angus Cowman":3be6evjg said:
I just have a couple of questions
How does 1 man put up with and support multiple wives I am on my 2nd and I sure don't think I could handle the attitude and mood swings of more than 1 at a time
I am sorry that your wives have turned out less than satisfactory for you
How do you determine who gets to spend time with your husband on a 1 one 1 basis I am not talking sexually here but more of an emotional connection
We each have our time to spend with Father and its isn't a set schedule if one of us feel the need to be close with him we just request of him some time to spend with him and he is very accomodating
I for one enjoy taking walks in the evening before bedand at times I ask Father if he would like to join me if I feel like I need to spend time wth him

3rd how or who determines the sleeping arrangements
We each have our own bedroom and sitting area in the house and that is where we sleep, if you are asking about maritual relations between Father and his wives that is something that I don't belive needs to be discussed as it is a sacred bond
also how are the household duties divided up, child care,dishwashing,cooking ,laundry,cleaning and so on with that many women in 1 household you know there has to be some backbiting and bi4564chyness between them at times and also jealousy of the younger or prettier wives by the others
I am seriously curious
As for household duties they are broken up between the sister wives and we each have our jobs to do some tend the garden,some do the cleaning,some tend the children all the children call ALL the sister wives mother
I have taken over the duty of overseeing the cattle, that is the reason I found these forums

As for us all getting along if anyone has a disagreement it is taken to Father and we pray on how we can resolve it Their is very little conflict in our community

I hope I answered your questions sufficiently
SaraLynn

dieselbeef":1kkhzwhw said:
be a party every night..woohoo
That is what uninformed people think
and it disgusts me that people think a sacred maritual bond could be looked upon as a party or an orgy

Keren":pc7xcruv said:
Is it like a group of animals ... Where the dominant female gets to procreate with the male, and all the subordinate females are there just to look after the matriarch's offspring?? Genuinely curious.
No it isn't we all get to spend time with Father at his or our request

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the gate opener as well AC... :) I have considered you two to be the exemplary married couple. Not sure which of you cooks the best as there is some controversy as to who cooked what.

Whoever thought up this character and is playing this roll..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat: I suspect it is a regular participant in the thread, one who often disagrees with Blessed Cows.

Latest posts