What do y'all think about this Farley bull?

Help Support CattleToday:

clem

Reaction score
A short time ago, Hillcreek ran a poll on what others on this board thought about a bull named LLL Cattlemaster 148P. While looking at this bull I saw a bull named MW LLL Farley 24F, that I really like, I'm thinking about using him to AI. I was wondering if anyone has used him, and what do y'all think about him? Thanks, Clem :)

I like what I have seen of him so far. I got to see him out in the pasture at LLL back in April. Very impressive for a 10 yr old. I have a heifer due to him in about 30 days. I'll be sure and post pics.

I'd also like to add that during our tour, Wallace showed us lot's of Farley cows and babies. Wallace commented on how Farley is an udder improver. I realize he was making a sales pitch to us, but I'd have to agree, pretty much all of the Farley daughters I've seen have very nice udders.

clem":rap7dhvs said:
A short time ago, Hillcreek ran a poll on what others on this board thought about a bull named LLL Cattlemaster 148P. While looking at this bull I saw a bull named MW LLL Farley 24F, that I really like, I'm thinking about using him to AI. I was wondering if anyone has used him, and what do y'all think about him? Thanks, Clem :)

Here is what Farley EPDs looks like with a Mr. Felt 3008 daughter of mine. I have a couple of others also, and they earn their keep eating Bermuda like good little girls.

http://www.herfnet.com/online/cgi-bin/i ... 1D15141109

Thanks for the replies EL Putzo and Herefordsire, I look forward to seeing your pics El Putzo. Could either one of you tell me the bulls frame size? Thanks, Clem

clem":ntj4alap said:
Thanks for the replies EL Putzo and Herefordsire, I look forward to seeing your pics El Putzo. Could either one of you tell me the bulls frame size? Thanks, Clem

Sire & Dam = 6.4; As a yearling, he is listed as 6.0 but I think 6.4 is a reasonable guess. I have no other frame statistics.

Thats what I call a long bull. Looks like he could put some stretch in some of my dumpy herefords.

Latest posts