Talk About Tiny...

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, if he isn't just the cutest little thing! My tiny calf (few years ago) was named Mighty Mouse, and he was FULL of pizz & vinegar! Never underestimate those little ones!
I like Mighty Mouse.lol He likes running around but he is not a fan of people. That or he is trying to play.lol

If you are worried about him not getting enough milk from mama,
Give him 1/4 to 1/2 bottle and see how he does. Sometimes they need a little help.

Thought i would give an update. I sold this heifer(cow) and her 7 month old calf. He never really grew and he even had warts around one of his eyes. I was surprised they sold em as a pair.
View attachment 42295
View attachment 42296
Hey I know that place!
Probly saw her sell online too

Some are just moneymakers.... glad you did good with her. Did ya have her pregged?

Crazy price ! Congrats to you sorry for the new owner . 🤠
Hey I know that place!
Probly saw her sell online too

Some are just moneymakers.... glad you did good with her. Did ya have her pregged?
I was just hoping to get back the money i originally paid for her. Was ready to take a hit with the feed costs.
No preg check. I meant to but forgot to say anything, as an open 2 yo would have brought more money if sold separately.lol
Waited a lot longer to sell em than i wanted but actually glad i waited, worked out this time.

Latest posts