Talk About Tiny...

Help Support CattleToday:

Little. lively, and can reach the teats??? It will grow if the heifer can produce some milk. Just got to feed her so she can grow some and produce some milk... and hold off rebreeding her so she can come along with out being pregnant again... if she will even come in heat yet. She looks like she has come along pretty good, looks alot better shape than when you bought her...

Little. lively, and can reach the teats??? It will grow if the heifer can produce some milk. Just got to feed her so she can grow some and produce some milk... and hold off rebreeding her so she can come along with out being pregnant again... if she will even come in heat yet. She looks like she has come along pretty good, looks alot better shape than when you bought her...
I was worried about him reaching the teats but no issue at all. It will definitely be later before i put her in with a bull. Very gentle heifer so hope she does well. Here's a pic before she calved and another one of the little guy next to a boston terrier.
0819231957b_HDR.jpg
Screenshots_2023-07-17-21-49-34.png
Screenshots_2023-08-28-21-04-45.png
Don't like your work boot too well, I'm wearing something similar on my left arm.

Glad the heifer is working for you. Should make you some money.
This was me back in June. Now i am just wearing the one on my right leg. Hope youre getting along better as well.
0706231216.jpg
What did that calf weigh 35 lb?
Sure is a tiny one.
I picked him up and that is what i would guess, 30-35 lbs.

Yikes! Hope it wasn't a cattle related incident.

That is one tiny calf! But cute and lively - all good.
Nope, car wreck in OKC. Hydroplaned then t-boned. I was a passenger, wearing a seatbelt, only one taken to the hospital. I hate riding with other people, especially in a car; this just reinforces my opinion on that.lol
Oughta make somebody a herd bull. Put him on Craig's List as an ultra light calving ease bull and you could maybe get 6K...
that was my first thought, calving ease herd sire😂😂

The guy that started this thread might be interested...

Is that being mean? I see it as humor but some people are sensitive.

The guy that started this thread might be interested...

Is that being mean? I see it as humor but some people are sensitive.
Its good to joke occasionally. Can't take things too seriously especially with (quasi) anonymous people on the internet🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Nope, car wreck in OKC. Hydroplaned then t-boned. I was a passenger, wearing a seatbelt, only one taken to the hospital. I hate riding with other people, especially in a car; this just reinforces my opinion on that.lol
Woah! Here's hoping for a full recovery! (At least you're down to only 1 boot ;)).

How's that lil fart doing @branxchar&charx

Ran into an issue or two. Heifer is not making much milk, but some as i saw the little guy last night with a milk mustache. The other day he was really straining while pooing; it was semi solid with blood. Gave him some electrolytes and hes doing better. Poo looks more normal but still straining. And he been eating/trying to eat some sweet feed. Also, his energy level has been good thus whole time. Up, perky, likes running under all the bigger hiefers. No pics of that tho.lol

0906231935_HDR.jpg0906231941b.jpg

Ran into an issue or two. Heifer is not making much milk, but some as i saw the little guy last night with a milk mustache. The other day he was really straining while pooing; it was semi solid with blood. Gave him some electrolytes and hes doing better. Poo looks more normal but still straining. And he been eating/trying to eat some sweet feed. Also, his energy level has been good thus whole time. Up, perky, likes running under all the bigger hiefers. No pics of that tho.lol

View attachment 34844View attachment 34845
Maybe shes making just enough!!