What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Those fried green tomatoes look exquisite. :tiphat: How bout sharing your breading. Can't ever get mine to do that well.

Farmgirl, that is a great looking plate there. I'd have to have seconds for sure. :D

Those tasty looking dishes just made me hungry!! It's early morning here and I swear if someone put a steak in front of me now I'd relish it. Does anyone ever have steak for breakfast?

Think I'll settle for some of last night's 'cholesterol free' KFC leftovers, a drumstick or two.... :mrgreen:

photo-135.jpg

Before anyone says anything about the sauce, it's for a bunch of kids so they're going to be pretty plane Jane flavor.

Those kids are gonna eat better than I ever did as a kid. I think I may want to revisit my childhood if this is how kids are eating today. :D

Kids will like that Sweet Baby Ray sauce. My new favorite sauce is Moonshine Madness. It's pretty intense. Sold at Bass Pro.

P1030394.jpg

GP, a while back I was in Colorado and I found a sauce that you had to sign a legal disclaimer before you could purchase it cause it was so hot - they claimed. I kick myself for not buying a bottle of it.

Jogeephus":2tqfb33x said:
Those fried green tomatoes look exquisite. :tiphat: How bout sharing your breading. Can't ever get mine to do that well.

Farmgirl, that is a great looking plate there. I'd have to have seconds for sure. :D

Thanks I use a locally made corn meal that seems to stick to them better than any other meal also put some sugar and pepper seems to hold pretty well.

Started to snow at 4 am this morning and the temp took a nose dive so I had some left over ham from the other day and decided it was a good weekend to have soup.

Canadian split pea soup , needs to simmer for another hour or so .

IMG-20121020-01155_zps6df57d09.jpg

Mr HD is getting obnoxiously anxious by the heavenly aroma coming from the kitchen. :lol

I love cheese so I made my usual meatloaf with cheese in the middle and on top. I need the extra protein so I can cut soybeans all night tonight lol...

We received our 1st snow of the year yesterday, so I thought a soup would be lovely for dinner last night.
Lentil soup with butternut squash, chard, and sausage. Cheese bread on the side. Nothin' like soup for dinner when it's cold and blowin' outside.

soup3.jpg

That does look good. I have a stockpile of vegetable soup canned and am waiting till it gets cold. After seeing these pics I don't know if I can wait much longer.

CottageFarm":1zpx1sjp said:
We received our 1st snow of the year yesterday, so I thought a soup would be lovely for dinner last night.
Lentil soup with butternut squash, chard, and sausage. Cheese bread on the side. Nothin' like soup for dinner when it's cold and blowin' outside.

soup3.jpg

better watch out darlin your dago is showin. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":2awtd6oz said:
CottageFarm":2awtd6oz said:

soup3.jpg

better watch out darlin your dago is showin. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...takes one to know one... :lol: :lol: :lol:

CottageFarm":31l69t2d said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...takes one to know one... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's all good as long as you teach us how it is done, I do believe the Italians rank one of the tops when it comes to cooking :mrgreen:

Latest posts