What am I missing? Pharo Bull sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher":2zpnx711 said:
Here we go. My two cents. They getting cheap here ....3-4 year old bred cows 1000 any color you want em off a big Long time farm. 2-3 ye old unbred COWS 700.....

Saw an old forecast for 2018 - - U$S 201 feeders and $ 90 cull cows. :shock:

Better load up before breds return to $ 2500 !

Stocker Steve":2pc8a6t1 said:
Kingfisher":2pc8a6t1 said:
Here we go. My two cents. They getting cheap here ....3-4 year old bred cows 1000 any color you want em off a big Long time farm. 2-3 ye old unbred COWS 700.....

Saw an old forecast for 2018 - - U$S 201 feeders and $ 90 cull cows. :shock:

Better load up before breds return to $ 2500 !

Man, do I ever wish cull cows were bringing $90 hwt. right now!

Kingfisher":pa6fs90n said:
Here we go. My two cents. They getting cheap here ....3-4 year old bred cows 1000 any color you want em off a big Long time farm. 2-3 ye old unbread COWS 700.....at that price does it really matter the Bull?

yes it does

Kingfisher":30mr1d4k said:
Here we go. My two cents. They getting cheap here ....3-4 year old bred cows 1000 any color you want em off a big Long time farm. 2-3 ye old unbread COWS 700.....at that price does it really matter the Bull?

You haven't experienced cheap yet if you think 1000 dollar cows are cheap.

I have seen a few Pgaro bulls and their progeny and also see a few of the former high sellers for sale after the vreeder weans the first calf crop and has lost 100 lbs or more on weaning weight. I have had breeders who use them tell me they only use his bulls on heifers as they lose too much on mature cows. For me anything under frane 5 is too small. A YW under 950 is not enough growth for me. I've been around country that is more arid than where Pharo headquarters. I hace veen in the past he has fed his cattle.

Latest posts