What about them Cowboys!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

rowdyred

Reaction score
Like I've stated before....I've never been a Cowboys fan till this year.
I'm from Mississippi, my dawgs are struggling this year. I've followed the Manning boys since college.
Decided that if Dak ever started for Dallas, I would watch......The Dallas Cowboys are playing some very good ball right now!!!
Philly should have beat them last night.....but somehow Dallas pulled it off.......GO COWBOYS!!

Ya'll have a great day!!

Caustic Burno":l4vpx943 said:
rowdyred":l4vpx943 said:
:cboy: I'll still be your friend

Hope you have a great day

As long as Jerry owns them they have lost me forever. His treatment of Tom Landry is unforgivable.
Now we know what the unforgiveable sin is. :(

Kinda like the boy that told his mother he hated spinach and wasn't going to eat it.

She told him "The spinach don't care"

I agree with Caustic about the Landry fiasco, but in my case I hate the GM worse than the owner. Nevertheless, Dak has put excitement back in the team so I'm watching.

TennesseeTuxedo":2anxtur7 said:
Caustic Burno":2anxtur7 said:
rowdyred":2anxtur7 said:

As long as Jerry owns them they have lost me forever. His treatment of Tom Landry is unforgivable.

And yet the games go on.
That is true the real beauty of America is I can choose to not support or watch something or someone that disgust me.

I called JJ yesterday about this CB. He said he worries about the loss of your team support constantly, but especially @ home when he's in his luxury box watching Dak win games. Said your decision just takes every bit of the enjoyment out of it and he can hardly bear it anymore. I fear for his emotional well being and think he should be put on suicide watch. ;-) :lol:

TennesseeTuxedo":1kkhscnq said:
Caustic Burno":1kkhscnq said:
rowdyred":1kkhscnq said:

And yet the games go on.

When Landry went into the ring of honor, Dad and Grandad had already passed. I watched that. Couldn't hold back the tears. My daughters were there and humbled. Freakish. They had never seen tears from me.

Jerry Jones is the man who fired Tom Landry. 10 superbowl wins doesn't undo the deed.

dun":1ga2kygz said:
Seems more like I can;t believe the steelers choked

Cowboys were only rushing 4 and playing coverage and still couldn't stop the steeler passing game.
Steeler defense couldn't stop the running game.
Great game but both defenses were subpar

Latest posts