What a tractor

Help Support CattleToday:

What do you know about this tractor? I can't tell from the photo but does it have a frame/engine cradle? Those older Ford tractors used the engine block as the structural part of the tractor - no frame. Seems like I remember that old flathead block was really weak and I have a hard time believing it would hold up in this application although 100 mph is not much of a stretch if you could keep it on the ground without suspension. Good find and thanks for the post.

That thing is cool.

319004-196970.jpg

skyhightree1":3erlr2q5 said:
I like it.. You wouldn't have to worry about having a line of traffic behind you in that.
That's true. But it would be like when I stop for gas in the Model A pickup. I feel like the dam pied piper with everybody gathering around taking pictures and asking about it.

dun":36tsg2ha said:
skyhightree1":36tsg2ha said:
I like it.. You wouldn't have to worry about having a line of traffic behind you in that.
That's true. But it would be like when I stop for gas in the Model A pickup. I feel like the dam pied piper with everybody gathering around taking pictures and asking about it.

It ain't the pickup they're taking pictures of, it's the Revolutionary War veteran behind the wheel.

Awesome and cool to use the flathead Ford-one of my favorite motors. I wonder what the running gears in that 8n are.

Latest posts