Well, what's the price for diesel for your pickup today?

Help Support CattleToday:

I must be a poor farmer my diesel has sat in the barnyard more that it has ran this past year. But gas went up from 3.45 to 3.75 today. Did somebody do something that I missed?

kjonesel":1phuqv9u said:
I must be a poor farmer my diesel has sat in the barnyard more that it has ran this past year. But gas went up from 3.45 to 3.75 today. Did somebody do something that I missed?
My Ruby, the Dodge, has been parked, pretty much. Had to use her this last weekend. But reg. gas here (cheapest place yesterday) was $3.459.

kjonesel":1gob2qhw said:
Supposedly, because we're squeezing Iran. And still pyssing off Iraq and other Arab countries. And, of course, not doing our own thing with our own oil. Just the usual . . . .

been holding here at 3.79 for a bit if you get it at the safeway you can get another 3 to 10 cents off depending on how much groceries you buy. back where my dad is and my cattle are it is running anwhere from 4.3 and at the one station that seems to always be way higher it is 4.39 and 9/10ths

Saw gas at $3.499 yesterday and highway diesel wass #3.799. Probably be up another dime before the week is over.

Kathie in Thorp":3dzlnaih said:
kjonesel":3dzlnaih said:
Supposedly, because we're squeezing Iran. And still pyssing off Iraq and other Arab countries. And, of course, not doing our own thing with our own oil. Just the usual . . . .
better to be pi$$ed off than pi$$ed on

gas went up .50 a gallon in the last week to $3.69. I got heating oil yesterday at $3.64. today it's 3.69 also. yes I agree thanks a lot Obama. I'm hoping by you sitting on your ass & doing nothing, this will help get a replacement for you get elected this November. :clap:

I decided to stop paying the high diesel prices. Trucks have always been my daily drivers and I drive a LOT. My 2010 Duramax Z71 has 80k on it, so this week I went and bought a Honda Civic. My last tank of gas I averaged 39.6 mpg. :banana: it's kind of funny when I pulled into the bull sale in my Civic and was parked between all those duallys. :lol:

HEREFORD ROADHOG":15tu546i said:
gas went up .50 a gallon in the last week to $3.69. I got heating oil yesterday at $3.64. today it's 3.69 also. yes I agree thanks a lot Obama. I'm hoping by you sitting on your ass & doing nothing, this will help get a replacement for you get elected this November. :clap:
Hot dam! You may not be an idiot after all! After that last statement I think I even like you a little bit.

HEREFORD ROADHOG":mof1nse4 said:
Amen, brother!

Isomade":1g71yrzk said:
I decided to stop paying the high diesel prices. Trucks have always been my daily drivers and I drive a LOT. My 2010 Duramax Z71 has 80k on it, so this week I went and bought a Honda Civic. My last tank of gas I averaged 39.6 mpg. :banana: it's kind of funny when I pulled into the bull sale in my Civic and was parked between all those duallys. :lol:
Parking spaces are now plentiful. don't know how well it works with a 10 gallon hat on your head tho. :cowboy:

Latest posts