well no more @alls

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point about this post.
Our Government needs to be addressing the big issues like the Economy etc. and not some @lls hanging from a trailer hitch.

Central Fl Cracker":xw9hd8d4 said:
My point about this post.
Our Government needs to be addressing the big issues like the Economy etc.
oh' you mean the important stuff.... naw it'll be easier for em just to remove the balls. atleast in their minds their getting something accomplished

Lammie":1p7wukaj said:
dieselbeef":1p7wukaj said:
i will continue to argue MY RIGHT to bear balls!

i think thats in the bill of rights somewhere

You have the right to wear balls on your truck. You have the responsibility to think about whether or not they offend others.

Rights and Responsibilities go hand in hand. If you want one you have to accept the other.
Well said Lammie. A part of maturity is being able to handle freedom in a way that is considerate and respectful of others.

Miss Daisy":256vibq6 said:
ok, i have a question. what specifically is offending about the truck balls?

Okay, if you must ask, :roll: THEY ARE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!! Realistic looking balls, genitals, reproductive organs, a nut sack. Hanging on a truck.

It is just bad taste. I know it is supposed to signify that you got Big Ones, but please. I always think that the driver of said vehicle is trying to, let us say, overcompensate for some other shortcoming.

Would it be any better if you drove around with a big penis on your truck?

Gee, if I offended, don't read this. :mrgreen:

Lammie":1w2528h9 said:
Miss Daisy":1w2528h9 said:

Okay, if you must ask, :roll: THEY ARE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!! Realistic looking balls, genitals, reproductive organs, a nut sack. Hanging on a truck.

It is just bad taste. I know it is supposed to signify that you got Big Ones, but please. I always think that the driver of said vehicle is trying to, let is say, overcompensate for some other shortcoming.

:shock: :cry2:....... :lol:

And I am sorry the thread got off point.

I think that there are bigger mountain oysters to fry...

I think that this politician is doing what politicians have done since we started having politicians, trying to grandstand on issues that are non-issues. It is far easier to attack truck balls than peace, fuel prices or crime. He's trying to make a name for himself. I personally hope it backfires on him. And I hope someone sneaks up on his personal vehicle and hangs a set of balls on it.

That'll learn him. 8)

Lammie":rfksejww said:
Miss Daisy":rfksejww said:

It is just bad taste. I know it is supposed to signify that you got Big Ones, but please. I always think that the driver of said vehicle is trying to, let us say, overcompensate for some other shortcoming.

A bit late putting that at the end of the statement. Should have put it first....But I'm not offended. Why not have a penis on the hood and balls under the bed or on the rearview mirror, since many are driven by A$$ ho1es.

i see you boy's got family.. does it not tick you off when your out eating supper and someone in the next table is using profanity in front of your children and wife.. sure it does. but its no big deal for someone else's familiy to see a set of balls that you display in public and say daddy what is that :oops:

ALACOWMAN":54hi1ffe said:
i see you boy's got family.. does it not tick you off when your out eating supper and someone in the next table is using profanity in front of your children and wife.. sure it does. but its no big deal for someone else's familiy to see a set of balls that you display in public and say daddy what is that :oops:

Thank you!

I am sorry to have gotten so graphic in my earlier post. But geez... I guess I was trying to make a point.

What I find saddest about this is that this is even an issue. What has happened to class? This is vulgar. It is just another example of how our society is losing all decency.
I am not aware of your American laws but in Canada we have laws that govern decency. There are a number of things that are considered indecent to do in public that people can do in their own home. As they are not illegal just not acceptable public behaviour.
Sorry to tell some of you but you are already being told how to live. The majority of society is also offended by at least some kind of behaviour that someone else would like to do publicly. Anyone who wants to use the argument that people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt someone else should follow it through all the way or admit they are hypocrites. For example you should defend the right of some big sweaty guy who wants to go onto a public sidewalk and pleasure himself. After all he isn't hurting anyone and you could look away... or do you find that offensive and not want to see it? How about your kids want them to see it? I
The question therefore is not should the government have a say in what is considered decent, obviously they are already in that role. If governments didn't legislate morality there would be no laws. This may seem like a minor issue but it is representative of what is wrong with society today - "I will do whatever I want and I don't care about what anyone else thinks because it is MINE and I will do things MY way." Personally I just wish someone had done something about decency far before this because as much as I think these testicles are disgusting to see I have seen far worse that no one is fighting. Amazing what happens when it is male anatomy involved instead of female anatomy. I have no children but I feel sorry for my friends who take their kids to the convenience store for a slurpee.:(
Sorry for the rant. Sometimes I get a little worked up but most of you probably knew that! :lol:

I don't have these things hanging from my truck and don't need them.Everyone that see's my truck knows it's tuff from the emblem the company that made it put on it in the first place. Just plain and simple. And it sure aint gonna help the toughness of the truck hanging a set of balls on the back of it.
Now if it got better fuel mileage I might consider it. Otherwise I really see no purpose. But to each his own.

Cal

Lammie":229aurnx said:
Miss Daisy":229aurnx said:

Is it testicles in general that you find offensive or only the ones on trucks? The reason i ask is, they are everywhere. Bulls, studs, dogs... almost every male of every species has them... if people dont see them on a truck, they will see them somewhere else eventually.

ALACOWMAN":1ri7r7jn said:
Well said.

Miss Daisy... where to start? Bulls, dogs, men, cats, hampsters, the males ones,... all have them. They are animals and male animals need them for the purposes of reproduction. I'm typing real slow here... :D

Trucks, sweetie, now, trucks don't have them. They don't reproduce, so they don't need them.

Okay?

I know that animals don't wear clothes unless they are in cartoons, and those animals aren't real. Men generally wear pants when out in public, or something that would cover their's.

Trucks, on the other hand, do not need a scrotum, and so putting them on one is simply the owner's way of letting everyone know, I don't know what. I think that's the debate here.

Do ladies get to put ginormous boobs on their trucks? I have yet to see any truck boobs. And if I did, I expect that I would find it equally offensive. I am not being a sexist here. Accessorizing one's truck should be a matter of a new tool box or a bed liner. Maybe some nice wheels.

This is geting real interesting. I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were talking about it because our legislature is in session and expected to vote on this.

It was pointed out that we have 40 senators and 120 representatives. How many of these folks do you think pay one thin dime for health insurance? You bet, not a one. Actually we have a reported 25,000 state officials and appointed folks who pay nothing. Not even part. In the mean time we have school teachers, law enforcement, waiter/waitresses, cashiers, etc paying a reported average of $9000/yr for health coverage. These same low paid professions are paying for 25,000 government workers insurance through taxes. There are far many more state employee's who do pay at least part like the rest of us. It just doesn't seem fair that the cost for these 25,000 workers runs an average of $11,000/yr per person.

Some try to justify it by saying they are civil servants and it is a perk. Cops pay for their insurance so no dice. I say, they do this part time and get paid and they work their normal jobs too. Most are insurance agents, lawyers, and such. They should have to pay their share just as well as the $20,000/per year blue collar worker does.

One reported representative makes a mere $3,000,000/yr in his business plus his state salary and pays zero for health insurance.

Are they concerned about this? No, they are worried about some truck nutz. :mad:

i agree. Like I said, this guy is grandstanding, trying to make a name for himself in the fastest way possible. Folks do it everywhere.

flaboy":3sio4mqx said:
This is geting real interesting. I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were talking about it because our legislature is in session and expected to vote on this.

It was pointed out that we have 40 senators and 120 representatives. How many of these folks do you think pay one thin dime for health insurance? You bet, not a one. Actually we have a reported 25,000 state officials and appointed folks who pay nothing. Not even part. In the mean time we have school teachers, law enforcement, waiter/waitresses, cashiers, etc paying a reported average of $9000/yr for health coverage. These same low paid professions are paying for 25,000 government workers insurance through taxes. There are far many more state employee's who do pay at least part like the rest of us. It just doesn't seem fair that the cost for these 25,000 workers runs an average of $11,000/yr per person.

Some try to justify it by saying they are civil servants and it is a perk. Cops pay for their insurance so no dice. I say, they do this part time and get paid and they work their normal jobs too. Most are insurance agents, lawyers, and such. They should have to pay their share just as well as the $20,000/per year blue collar worker does.

One reported representative makes a mere $3,000,000/yr in his business plus his state salary and pays zero for health insurance.

Are they concerned about this? No, they are worried about some truck nutz. :mad:

We've made serving as a representative of the people in our government something that it was never meant to be. It wasn't meant to be an occupation, but an opportunity to serve your fellow citizens. But don't get me started....

As far as the truck ornaments go, I think it's a shame that we've come to the point in our culture that a politician feels a need to deal with issues such as this. You're right, they do have much more important issues to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts