well no more @alls

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
coming from a girls point of view, when guys wear their pants like that i think its just plain discusting. it doesnt even make sense to me. :???: :???: personally, my favorite pair of jeans on a guy is levi's. yyyuuummmmm...

the thing about balls hangin off a guys truck...well i think they look a little dumb. but im not one to judge or say what people put on their trucks. whatever floats your boat.

The only advantage I see to wearing your britches down to your ankles is,when you run the cops don't have to chase you very far before you trip and fall. This should enter into worlds dumbist criminals.
I enjoy watching COPS on tv and these fellers with their britches hanging down to their knees will take off running while trying to pull their britches up at the same time. :lol: :lol:
AND PERSONALLY I DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR YOUR BOXERS ARE.

Cal

I just have a couple questions. Why are they so small? :lol2: For those who say they want to cut them off when they see them, do you really want to touch those things? :D

and here i was standin at yer back flaboy...one thread to another ..kicked ot the curb..that aint right.
good luck cuttin mine off....first off theyre hangin offa ss chain....second..god will be your only hope if i catch ya messin wit my truck and thirdly..yer wife likes em she just wont admit it to YOU so leave em alone..but if you REALLY NEED TO PLAY WITH MY BALLS!!! please just ask!

While I can't think of any reason I would want to have a set hangin' from my truck, they don't bother me as much as some of the filth you see on bug shields: S___ happens, What the F___, How's my Driving? Dial 1-800-Eat-S___, etc. I have trouble seeing anything cute or innocent, or anyone's right to free speech when I'm trying to explain them to a 5 yr-old granddaughter learning how to read. JMO, but the older and more senile I get, the more cantankerous I get. I haven't spray painted over any of them, but who knows, that day could be comin'!

i hate to even go down this road but for the same reason you area able to say that is the same reason i am able to put what i please on my truck...i dont peticularly like my nieghbors but theyre intitled to live there and its not affecting me directly then i just shake my head and wonder wtf as i go by....its what makes america beautiful....no harm done by hagin a set of plastic chrome balls off the bumper of my lifted diesel truck w/stacks and big tires....i suppose the jesus stickers and the calvin peein is next..what!! ya dont like lsu...gotta take it off...dont like fsu..gotta take it off..and i dont like silver trucks so ya either paint it or park it

if your gonna tell me how to live start payin my bills or go back under yer rock and shut up

We have a constitutional amendment that protects freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Personally I believe this is an individual right and should not be extended to businesses / corporations. An individual can stand on a corner and say the stupidest things as long as he doesn't slander someone and for the most part will be within the law. If a senator decides he doesn't like what this person says, he would have a difficult task passing legislation that narrowly targets that individual without affecting everyone equally. If the government wants a change, the are free to put a motion before the people and ask us to vote on it.

There are separate laws that apply to public indecency and low hanging pants.

Having said that these would look out of place on the back of my jeep cherokee.

dieselbeef":ymmap9dd said:
and here i was standin at yer back flaboy...one thread to another ..kicked ot the curb..that aint right.
good luck cuttin mine off....first off theyre hangin offa ss chain....second..god will be your only hope if i catch ya messin wit my truck and thirdly..yer wife likes em she just wont admit it to YOU so leave em alone..but if you REALLY NEED TO PLAY WITH MY BALLS!!! please just ask!

What ya mean diesel? I ain't kickin ya to the curb. I just thought they should be actual size. As fer cutting them off yer truck, I guess it is akin to a slap in the face and I know they don't want to go there.

I respect ones rights as much as the next feller and agree "what's next, Calvin's?" Some of these folks ought hear how their little sheltered from the world kids talk when the parents aren't around. Do they seriously think any kid over 5 has not heard it these days?

no sweat fb its cool. mine are actual size. for a full grown bull. my truck is just like abull. ruff /tuff/dont take no s**t offa nobody and when thigs get tough..so does it. and anyone with any sense wont mess with it(or a bull)

dieselbeef, not trying to tell you how to live, just said I didn't like it. I don't like payin' my bills but I made 'em so I'll pay 'em - you're on your own with yours.

flaboy, I've been a Jr. High teacher for the last 15 years, I know kids see, hear, say, and do things every day, but it doesn't always make it right, maybe legal, but not necessarily right. JMO, but I think adults are one of the biggest problems for kids today. We accept too much and don't expect enough.

perda04, just curious, why shouldn't businesses have the same rights as individuals?

fit2btied":r0wfyzhg said:
perda04, just curious, why shouldn't businesses have the same rights as individuals?

rathergate is a perfect example. Some made up a story about a presidential candidate right before the election for the purposes of influencing the election. CBS was caught and the story was dismissed. This is not some nut case on a corner but a corporation with the capability to change the course of our government based on lies. They should be held accountable.

fit2btied said:
dieselbeef, not trying to tell you how to live, just said I didn't like it. I don't like payin' my bills but I made 'em so I'll pay 'em - you're on your own with yours.

flaboy, I've been a Jr. High teacher for the last 15 years, I know kids see, hear, say, and do things every day, but it doesn't always make it right, maybe legal, but not necessarily right

lotta things aint right..lotta things aint legal. i dont care how you ive or what you dop til it affects me or mine. i can always go the other way or turn off what i dont wanna watch. a bunch of mexicans moved into the empty house down the road. turned it intoa shithole already and brought in about 20 pigs and 50 goats on 5 acres. as long as them animals are taken care of and the y stay where theyre supposed to be(people and animals) they wont have nay probs from me...i expect the same from the rest of th world....

too bad nobody minds thier own business anymore...mind yer kids and yerself and the world will be a better place for all of us...now leave me alone

dieselbeef":8nq9bt7g said:
i will continue to argue MY RIGHT to bear balls!

i think thats in the bill of rights somewhere

You have the right to wear balls on your truck. You have the responsibility to think about whether or not they offend others.

Rights and Responsibilities go hand in hand. If you want one you have to accept the other.

i stand by ny prev post. if yer offended yer not being forced in any way to do anything you dont like. lots of things offend me. i dont like it i leave.

tellin me what i can and cannot do cuz you dont like it offends me...go away.

You know, I am so glad that our goverment has the money to deal with this sort of issue but can't seem to find the time or money to do something about the outrageous fuel prices, the sagging economy due to the afformentioned problem, the housing crisis - which should have never happened anyway. These sort of cases make me so angry.... there are so many much more useful things these politicians could accomplish but it wouldn't get their name in the news.

ALACOWMAN":2a8wtwii said:
can't understand how the LORD's name got thrown in with this.

Think Diesel said something about one of those "hong if you love Jesus" bumper stickers. Probably was one the back of a car driven by the guy shooting the finger at someone else.

I think Mr. Diesel has the right to wear his balls on a chain. If you don't like'em pass him and then you won't have to look at them.

Now baggy pants.....one HS principal would bring them in his office...put a master lock thru two of the belt loops on the pants and pull them together and lock it....when the final bell would ring all the violators would come to his office to get their Master locks removed. Parents should do it before they leave for school.

TexasBred":sdku9n3v said:
ALACOWMAN":sdku9n3v said:
can't understand how the LORD's name got thrown in with this.

Think Diesel said something about one of those "hong if you love Jesus" bumper stickers. Probably was one the back of a car driven by the guy shooting the finger at someone else.

I think Mr. Diesel has the right to wear his balls on a chain.
  • If you don't like'em pass him and then you won't have to look at them.
Now baggy pants.....one HS principal would bring them in his office...put a master lock thru two of the belt loops on the pants and pull them together and lock it....when the final bell would ring all the violators would come to his office to get their Master locks removed. Parents should do it before they leave for school.
did you read where i said anything againts his right's

" Snort" One reason I'm still hanging on is to see what stupidity "They" will come up with next..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts