Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Central Fl Cracker

Reaction score
IMG_0126.jpg

I saw this Senator last week at a College function and he is a jerk. :mad:

All News Yahoo! News Only News Photos Video/Audio Advanced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State moves to ban fake testicles on vehicles By Michael Peltier
Fri Apr 25, 12:03 PM ET

TALLAHASSEE, Florida (Reuters) - Senate lawmakers in Florida have voted to ban the fake bull testicles that dangle from the trailer hitches of many trucks and cars throughout the state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Sen. Cary Baker, a gun shop owner from Eustis, Florida, called the adornments offensive and proposed the ban. Motorists would be fined $60 for displaying the novelty items, which are known by brand names like "Truck Nutz" and resemble the south end of a bull moving north.

The Florida Senate voted last week to add the measure to a broader transportation bill, but it is not included in the House version.

In a spirited debate laced with double entendre, Senate lawmakers questioned whether the state should curtail freedom of expression in vehicle accessories.

Critics of the ban included the Senate Rules Chairman, Sen. Jim King, a Jacksonville Republican whose truck sported a pair until his wife protested.

The bill's sponsor doubted it would succeed.

"It's probably not going to make it through the process," Baker said on Thursday. "It won't be much of story in a few days."

Seen a few of those around here. I don't particularly find them funny or cute, but don't find them offensive either. And even if I did, so what? Just because someone finds something offensive is no reason to ban something. I'm sick and tired of this mindset some people have that the most "sensitive", most easily offended person gets to set policy for everyone else. Why can't they just let it go and move on?

Ahhh, it feels so good to rant once in awhile. ;-)

All the problems we have in our Country and this Senator is worrying about this. What about the kids that wear their pants at their ankles.

Central Fl Cracker":yrtkdjkg said:
All the problems we have in our Country and this Senator is worrying about this.

Maybe the guy's gonna run for president someday and wants his name attached to some really meaningful, world changing legislation! :lol:

Central Fl Cracker":yrtkdjkg said:
What about the kids that wear their pants at their ankles.
[/quote]

When I was a kid we used to make fun of someone when when they showed a little butt crack. Now they do it on purpose. Oh, well. Lots of things out there I'll never understand, I guess.

I have to remind at least ten kids a day to pull up their $@*&@ pants and I am tired or it.

Now, about the bull ornaments, I think they are pretty disgusting. I can't imagine how a kid must be embarrassed by this little novelty on their parents' truck when they get dropped at school. I saw someone's parent parked in front of the HS this week, backed in, naturally, right in front of the glass doors, with those hanging down. It is pretty poor taste.

But what the heck.

You would think a senator has better things to do.

Just remidn them that sagging pants originated in prisons as a way to show you "belonged" (if you get my drift) to another guy. Nothing tough about having sagging pants if you know where it came from.

I find them disgusting as well as showing a total lack of class. Unfortuneately you can't legislate class but I admire him for trying. I've always wondered exactly what the purpose of them is.

spoon":18i4d6od said:
I find them disgusting as well as showing a total lack of class. Unfortuneately you can't legislate class but I admire him for trying. I've always wondered exactly what the purpose of them is.
I guess the purpose is to attract attention and this is the only way they can think of to get it.
Article said the senator had a gunshop. That doesn't prove anything, yet it sounds pretty good.

No man, woman, or child is safe when the legislature is in session.
If you elect me, I will sponsor a bill permitting truck balls IF the truck also has horns on the hood.

CattleHand":2y7625mm said:
Just remidn them that sagging pants originated in prisons as a way to show you "belonged" (if you get my drift) to another guy. Nothing tough about having sagging pants if you know where it came from.

I actually tried that. It didn't work.

John, I would vote for you on that platform alone.

Ryder":28mp8qrk said:
spoon":28mp8qrk said:
I guess the purpose is to attract attention and this is the only way they can think of to get it.
Article said the senator had a gunshop. That doesn't prove anything, yet it sounds pretty good.

Well as a Life member of the NRA he'd prolly get my vote if I lived in Fl.

spoon":9qiu1tlp said:
I find them disgusting as well as showing a total lack of class.
I agree.
I have two young girls. It makes me mad when they are in the truck with me, and I see those stupid things.

I thought about putting them on my pickup just to see my mom flip shiit over it. But i have a better way to spend 20 bucks than on that. Most pickups that have them aren't even that big or tough. Just a bunch of city people tryin to be cool and tough. Banning them well thats a little over the top and aren't there better things for legislature to do. And on the pants its one thing if your pants fall down casue your a farmer and are fixin fence and its another thing to pull down your pants and hang your boxers off your @ss to act tough. Most kids that wear their pants that low are the emo screamos we call them and are a large bag of dush. They aren't tough or cool and jsut want attention. Teachers low to give them a dt over it also so they are learning to pull them up.

what has happened to the second anmendment. ill see ya in the supreme court./

theyll take my balls when they pry my cold dead fingers from them!

my diesels got a set. and ill be keepin em. chrome. wife bought em. they swing. on a chain. :banana:

that truck has earned em many times too....im sorry if anyone gets offended by em but i dont like calvin peein on stuff or go for the i love jesus or my kid is an honor student or nascar or colleges or football teams or certain makes of vehicles or the weather or the coclr of yer car orwhat kinda tires ya got on it or what color hair ya got or how ya dress...gimme a break and leave me alone...and ill leave you alone

self righteous a-holes need someting to do come see me...ill find ya something...thank you im done.

no offense intended or directed to anyone reading this. solely my opinion. :mad:

The main purpose of them is to extract money from their owners.

Just another fad until the next one comes along and then it will be its job to extract money from its owners....

BTW- I'm 15 years old and don't wear my pants that low.

I think the question SHOULD be, why is government HAVING to address this. Its pathetic, where have the morals of this country gone?!?!?!

It would be nice if for once people could grow up and act mature. Personally, if I ever see those in a parking lot, etc. near me... they are coming off. Anybody who finds that any way attractive is flat out immature in my book.

CPL":2ol1qq14 said:

I think the question SHOULD be, why is government HAVING to address this. Its pathetic, where have the morals of this country gone?!?!?!

It would be nice if for once people could grow up and act mature. Personally, if I ever see those in a parking lot, etc. near me... they are coming off. Anybody who finds that any way attractive is flat out immature in my book.
CPL, That was a great statement you made and you are our hero of the day.Keep marching to the beat of your own drum and stand proud.I think you just renewed my faith in a member of our young generation. :clap:

Crowderfarms":321wev3r said:
CPL":321wev3r said:

CPL, That was a great statement you made and you are our hero of the day.Keep marching to the beat of your own drum and stand proud.I think you just renewed my faith in a member of our young generation. :clap:

Ditto.

Well im 17 and don't wear my pants off my @ss either because its just weird. I give the guys in my class that do helll over it to because nobody needs to see that and it doesn't make you tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts