Weird weather

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I just finished looking at the forecast and it showed a 20% chance of rain. Stepped outside and it was drizzling. Looked up and all I saw were stars and a very small wisp of what could barely have been considered a cloud cause I could see stars right through it. :???:

In deference to The Archbishop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission
For Political Correctness, it was announced today that the local
Climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as ''British
Weather.''

Rather than offend a sizeable portion of the population, it will now
Be referred to as "Muslim Weather."

In other words, partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite.

Wierd aint the word! We just had a storm worst than the old timers can remember! It looks like a hurricane went through our area. It took everyones crops, blowed out the windows on the north side of lots of houses, the cattle ran through the fence, busted off light polles, and blowed over grain bins and barns. 19,000 without power as of this morning. 110 mph winds.

Was in a weird one in NC in early July. We were on a 31,000 acre fire and the smoke plume started a rain. There was lightning, low thunder, and gentle rain for hours that night. Get 100 yards away from the smoke plume and you could see stars and the ground was dry.

Our nights have been cooling off fast and I think that it could be this cooling forcing the humidity out of the air and forming a drizzle. I didn't see any planes flying over and I even stuck my tongue out and the moisture wasn't salty. ;-) It was odd.

Latest posts