Weird Things You Eat.

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy

Reaction score
What is something you like eating that other people think is gross? I know some of you weirdos like eating radish sandwiches.

I have grossed out a few people by putting ketchup on a chicken fried steak with cream gravy.

I cannot think of anything myself, but...

My Dad made pork sausage the same way his mother did. He would eat it raw as he seasoned it to get the mix how he wanted it.

Seems normal to me, but people find it strange I love pig ears and feet.
I figured a person that put ketchup on their chicken fried steak would be thrown out of Texas. :D

Peanuts in an RC Cola, is about as out there as I get. I don't enjoy weird foods.

M.Magis":1jb1y5pb said:
Seems normal to me, but people find it strange I love pig ears and feet.
I figured a person that put ketchup on their chicken fried steak would be thrown out of Texas. :D

I think my Mom has considered throwing me out a few times for stuff I eat. :lol2:

I don't eat these things on a regular basis, but have from time to time and never thought it gross, but it seems to raise an eyebrow if I mention it to other people:

Squirrel, pig brains, pig and cow tongue, cracklings.

Occasionally I'll eat steak tartare. Wife won't touch it but I think its pretty good but its something I recommend buying at a gas station.

M-5":k6d5ghm9 said:
Jogeephus":k6d5ghm9 said:
Occasionally I'll eat steak tartare. Wife won't touch it but I think its pretty good but its something I recommend buying at a gas station.

fresh ground beef rolled up in a piece of light bread is really good.

Do you cook it? When I was college the wife and I would make, what I called, hamburger hot dogs. It's ground beef in a hot dog roll prepared like a burger. Really stretches a dollar......

Bestoutwest":341y35xp said:
M-5":341y35xp said:
Jogeephus":341y35xp said:

Do you cook it? When I was college the wife and I would make, what I called, hamburger hot dogs. It's ground beef in a hot dog roll prepared like a burger. Really stretches a dollar......

NO , Just a little salt and pepper

wacocowboy":2fqrje91 said:
What is something you like eating that other people think is gross? I know some of you weirdos like eating radish sandwiches.

I have grossed out a few people by putting ketchup on a chicken fried steak with cream gravy.

Pig brains - Pig Liver :shock:

M-5":2vctg76r said:
Bestoutwest":2vctg76r said:
M-5":2vctg76r said:

NO , Just a little salt and pepper

I'm not sure I could bring myself to eat raw meat. Not that I think you'd die, just that I've been conditioned.

Bestoutwest":10u0jkqn said:
I'm not sure I could bring myself to eat raw meat. Not that I think you'd die, just that I've been conditioned.

Its actually pretty good but like I say you probably would be better off making it yourself or buying it at a really nice restaurant that doesn't cut corners. When done right, you are only eating the inside of a whole cut of meat which is no different than eating a steak that is cooked rare or medium rare because you trim the outside layer off the muscle immediately before you dice it up and then you serve it immediately on a chilled plate.