Weird Things You Eat.

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett":193rz27p said:
Rafter S":193rz27p said:
I don't know how weird it is, but I always put a layer of Nacho Cheese Doritos in my ham sandwiches.

As far as organ meat, I like chicken gizzards, and beef tongue, and pork brains cooked in scrambled eggs. I'll eat beef heart, but can't really say I like it. And as far as I know the only thing that tastes worse than beef liver is chicken liver (although butter beans and lima beans come close).
Some beans, as are black eye peas, weren't meant to be harvested as dry beans and cooked.... :lol:

Believe it or not, I like navy beans, pinto beans, and black eyes, just not lima or butter beans.

M-5":lpq3q87l said:
greybeard":lpq3q87l said:
herofan":lpq3q87l said:
I don't eat these kids n a regular basis, but have from time to time and never thought it gross, but it seems to raise an eyebrow if I mention it to others.

jogeephus":lpq3q87l said:
Occasionally I'll eat steak tartare. Wife won't touch it but I think its pretty good but its something I recommend buying at a gas station.

Yeah strange. One of us eats kids and another eats raw meat from the corner Amoco..............Mother was right. She warned I eventually would and I now realize I have indeed fallen in with bad companions.......

I wander at what age the Kids get tough and un palatable

Usually by age 12(kidding). That was meant to be "I don't eat these things on a ....." I have switched from using my desktop to doing a lot on my iPhone, and my fingers don't always cooperate, and the correction feature can make some ridiculous phrases.

M-5":1y901q6e said:
wacocowboy":1y901q6e said:
M-5":1y901q6e said:
What about crickets ???? ive ate a few and they are actually not that bad . I just wish they were not gritty.

Nope don't do bugs. I seen a guy eat fried ants one time.

Im talking about stick your hand in the cricket cage and eating the live ones. I did it on a dare one time and it was not bad. I will freak a few people out every now and then and eat a couple. The only thing I know of that turns my stomach is seeing hearing or smelling Puke.

Naw not for me. I know a guy who use to eat live minnow sandwiches fresh out of the bait bucket.

wacocowboy":3s6hel2b said:
skyhightree1":3s6hel2b said:
Workinonit Farm":3s6hel2b said:
Dill pickles, dipped in milk.

Eating for 2 ? :lol:

That what I was thinking. I knew a girl who ate those big deal pickles dipped in homemade vanilla ice cream.

I'll have to try them in the homemade ice cream.

Eating for two??? Bite your tongue!! :lol2: :lol2: If I am, its the longest pregnancy in history! :lol2:

Workinonit Farm":2dvk3m50 said:
wacocowboy":2dvk3m50 said:
skyhightree1":2dvk3m50 said:
Eating for 2 ? :lol:

That what I was thinking. I knew a girl who ate those big deal pickles dipped in homemade vanilla ice cream.

Eating for two??? Bite your tongue!! :lol2: :lol2: If I am, its the longest pregnancy in history! :lol2:

I think that is best left to pregnant women.

Don't tell Sky to bite his tongue he might put cheese on it and call it dinner :lol2:

wacocowboy":xijncyga said:
Workinonit Farm":xijncyga said:
wacocowboy":xijncyga said:

I think that is best left to pregnant women.

Don't tell Sky to bite his tongue he might put cheese on it and call it dinner :lol2:

:lol: :lol:

wacocowboy":5mmrk94m said:
TexasBred":5mmrk94m said:
Many years ago I got drunk at the river camp and ate a whole can of Catfish Charlie with Fritos.

I bet that taste good burped back up

Waco actually it was "puked" back up and yes it was awful. :lol: :lol:

Catfish Charlie I remember from my youth was some pretty foul smelling stuff (and not very good bait either). I don't know how you got it past your nose to begin with, or got anybody to hold your beer and actually watch you do the vile deed.

greybeard":67jc8xve said:
Ctafish Charlie I remember from my youth was some pretty foul smelling stuff (and not very good bait either). I don't know how you got it past your nose to begin with, or got anybody to hold your beer and actually watch you do the vile deed.

I would pay money to see someone fart in a crowd or church after eating catfish Charlie

TexasBred":2cj6eyp3 said:
wacocowboy":2cj6eyp3 said:
TexasBred":2cj6eyp3 said:
Many years ago I got drunk at the river camp and ate a whole can of Catfish Charlie with Fritos.

:lol2: wow! So how long you keep it down? I wouldn't of been able to get it down to puke up.

M-5":13vtt7n4 said:
greybeard":13vtt7n4 said:
Ctafish Charlie I remember from my youth was some pretty foul smelling stuff (and not very good bait either). I don't know how you got it past your nose to begin with, or got anybody to hold your beer and actually watch you do the vile deed.

I would pay money to see someone fart in a crowd or church after eating catfish Charlie

Bring in the skunks to freshen the air.

wacocowboy":313maaq9 said:
TexasBred":313maaq9 said:
wacocowboy":313maaq9 said:

:lol2: wow! So how long you keep it down? I wouldn't of been able to get it down to puke up.

Amazing what you can and can't do when you're "extremely intoxicated". :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":2kqhty0g said:
wacocowboy":2kqhty0g said:
TexasBred":2kqhty0g said:

Amazing what you can and can't do when you're "extremely intoxicated". :lol: :lol:

I have never been that intoxicated.

I was sitting in a coffee shop years ago when someone asked their friend if he had ever been drunk enough to kiss a woman's navel, he said heck I have been drunker than that.

Latest posts