Weird Things You Eat.

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":2tt7jtph said:
M.Magis":2tt7jtph said:
Seems normal to me, but people find it strange I love pig ears and feet.
I figured a person that put ketchup on their chicken fried steak would be thrown out of Texas. :D

We just found out... :cowboy:
:lol: Trick is to load up the fries with ketchup then dip the steak in on the way up.... ;-)

herofan":2jc8jt3d said:
I don't eat these kids n a regular basis, but have from time to time and never thought it gross, but it seems to raise an eyebrow if I mention it to others.

jogeephus":2jc8jt3d said:
Occasionally I'll eat steak tartare. Wife won't touch it but I think its pretty good but its something I recommend buying at a gas station.

Yeah strange. One of us eats kids and another eats raw meat from the corner Amoco..............Mother was right. She warned I eventually would and I now realize I have indeed fallen in with bad companions.......

greybeard":2wuscb84 said:
herofan":2wuscb84 said:
I don't eat these kids n a regular basis, but have from time to time and never thought it gross, but it seems to raise an eyebrow if I mention it to others.

jogeephus":2wuscb84 said:
Occasionally I'll eat steak tartare. Wife won't touch it but I think its pretty good but its something I recommend buying at a gas station.

Yeah strange. One of us eats kids and another eats raw meat from the corner Amoco..............Mother was right. She warned I eventually would and I now realize I have indeed fallen in with bad companions.......

I wander at what age the Kids get tough and un palatable

I don't know how weird it is, but I always put a layer of Nacho Cheese Doritos in my ham sandwiches.

As far as organ meat, I like chicken gizzards, and beef tongue, and pork brains cooked in scrambled eggs. I'll eat beef heart, but can't really say I like it. And as far as I know the only thing that tastes worse than beef liver is chicken liver (although butter beans and lima beans come close).

M.Magis":3b0op7v5 said:
Nesikep":3b0op7v5 said:
Chicken hearts.. MMmmmm
Forgot about those. I prefer gizzards over the hearts.

I prefer fried livers over gizzards, never tried hearts. I only eat a few at a time though.

Liver and onions, pickled herring, and smoked oysters too.

Tried a raw oyster once, never again.

Rafter S":3bja227o said:
I don't know how weird it is, but I always put a layer of Nacho Cheese Doritos in my ham sandwiches.

As far as organ meat, I like chicken gizzards, and beef tongue, and pork brains cooked in scrambled eggs. I'll eat beef heart, but can't really say I like it. And as far as I know the only thing that tastes worse than beef liver is chicken liver (although butter beans and lima beans come close).
Some beans, as are black eye peas, weren't meant to be harvested as dry beans and cooked.... :lol:

skyhightree1":g8hlttmx said:
wacocowboy":g8hlttmx said:
What is something you like eating that other people think is gross? I know some of you weirdos like eating radish sandwiches.

I have grossed out a few people by putting ketchup on a chicken fried steak with cream gravy.

Pig brains - Pig Liver :shock:
I was wondering what to do with the pig livers that came back with my pork. Perhaps eating it will help preserve my own liver? :p

RanchMan90":367vhowg said:
skyhightree1":367vhowg said:
wacocowboy":367vhowg said:
What is something you like eating that other people think is gross? I know some of you weirdos like eating radish sandwiches.

I have grossed out a few people by putting ketchup on a chicken fried steak with cream gravy.

Pig brains - Pig Liver :shock:
I was wondering what to do with the pig livers that came back with my pork. Perhaps eating it will help preserve my own liver? :p

:lol: I tell ya I love pig livers so much smothered in onions and mushrooms with brown gravy with some garlic cheese bread :p :p :p :p :p :p

Pickled herring or salmon. Oysters are good raw but I am picky about where they came from. Fresh salmon sliced thin and eaten raw. I have bitten the head off a raw herring but don't make a habit of it.

Ok some of y'all have managed to make my ketchup on a chicken fried steak with cream gravy seem normal. I don't do raw meat, any kind of organs other than fried chicken gizzards (have to be in the mood), no brains, and definitely no kids.

wacocowboy":f47vh255 said:
Ok some of y'all have managed to make my ketchup on a chicken fried steak with cream gravy seem normal. I don't do raw meat, any kind of organs other than fried chicken gizzards (have to be in the mood), no brains, and definitely no kids.

What about crickets ???? ive ate a few and they are actually not that bad . I just wish they were not gritty.

M-5":2ayjsp2h said:
wacocowboy":2ayjsp2h said:

What about crickets ???? ive ate a few and they are actually not that bad . I just wish they were not gritty.

I had some toasted bacon cheddar flavored crickets... Not bad just sucks when you get a leg stuck between your teeth :lol:

M-5":278sfyfo said:
wacocowboy":278sfyfo said:

Nope don't do bugs. I seen a guy eat fried ants one time.

wacocowboy":drlu001t said:
M-5":drlu001t said:
wacocowboy":drlu001t said:

Nope don't do bugs. I seen a guy eat fried ants one time.

Im talking about stick your hand in the cricket cage and eating the live ones. I did it on a dare one time and it was not bad. I will freak a few people out every now and then and eat a couple. The only thing I know of that turns my stomach is seeing hearing or smelling Puke.

greybeard":6yzr5eqn said:
herofan":6yzr5eqn said:

jogeephus":6yzr5eqn said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I missed that. :oops: Should have put a big NOT in that sentence. :oops: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts