Wehrmann's sale

Help Support CattleToday:

blacksnake

Reaction score
A quick glance at the offering in Wehrmann's sale catalog shows about 75% of the offering to be POTENTIAL DD carriers. Is this going to adversely affect the sale?

Don't know about it being a dispersal but from the pictures they put in the cataloge they should have picked the parents to use as pictures instead of the animal. All looked very post-legged and just really poorly balanced. Maybe I am wrong but thats just my opinion. But I don't think it will affect the sale much too much 'funny money' will be thrown around anyways.

one joke going around was that the best thing that could happen to that heard was for it to be dispersed . it has been a closed heard for way to long, according to some, alot of foot and leg troubles. just things I have heard .

polledbull":3khbcbtb said:
according to some, alot of foot and leg troubles.

My wehrmann bull suddenly got lame this year and I had to get him to the market while he could still walk. I tell you before he went lame he was a breeding machine had good fast growing calves and extremely low birth weight.

I had a wehrman bull that blew out his styfle and we had to sell him, it was the only bull we had ever had that blew out his styfle joint .He was still a young bull

not good I have one of his sons thats 2 thats is breeding some cows now but I plant on getting another so hes not breeding his sisters.

I don't know how good or bad there cattle are they sold a Predestined daughter 16453586 for $30,000. 98 total lots with a $4650 average according to the sale report sounds like they had a pretty good sale.

Latest posts