Weather

Help Support CattleToday:

C & C Land & Catt":rg70lt6n said:
10 one week 70 the next and sopping wet. I love this state but I think the big man upstairs needs to make up his mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

His mind is made up. He decided to make it 10 one week and 70 the next in Oklahoma.

That's why we say "if you don't like the weather just wait a minute and it will change!" I prefer the 70 degree peaks myself, but we sure could use a good freeze to rid us of some of those skeeters! It was cold setting out hay today, but should be 60 by the weekend. No complaints from me!

frenchie":27zlmn3v said:
Oldtimer":27zlmn3v said:
frenchie":27zlmn3v said:
Oldtimer":27zlmn3v said:
cowgirl580":27zlmn3v said:
:( ah well. at least it hasn't hit the negatives here like some other places. i feel for ya'll in those places.

cowgirl 580- 33 Below this morning with a high of 17 below all day------Tonight its already 33 below and the wind chill is below -50...Forecasters say the bottom could drop out of the thermometer --- I might even trade for snow right now...........

OT.....guess you better cuddle up to momma :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frenchie--I did- But she isn't big enough to keep me warm as cold as it got last night--last night was what they call "a two dog night"-- 39 below-- 42 below at the neighbors up the river..... Then on top of it we had a 2 hour power outage during the middle of the night!!!

OT ..you could always get another one to keep you warm as well......That would be big of you

Frenchie- You talking dog or wife? --I'm not sure grandma will go with either one...

Heat spell hit us now- only got down to 29 below last night--Old cows are sure going thru the hay.........

Actually they think it may heat up to around 10-15 ABOVE later today and tomorrow-- But then they're saying that a Siberian front is coming down the first part of next week which they're calling possibly the "storm of the century"-- snow, wind, and temps down to 60 below...........

Maybe 2 wives and 4 dogs ain't too bad an idea!!!!!!!!!

Maybe 2 wives

2 wives? :shock:

If I got a second wife, she'd have to be mute 'cause I can't even keep track of what the one wife I got is saying half the time. :lol:

It was so cold yesterday morning that the transmission on my car was frozen. I could shift through all the gears and all it would do was rev. I left it running for about an hour in neutral before it finally thawed out enough to move. Now, that's cold!

Boy! the rest of ya'll are sure gettin dumped on. course, not too long after i wrote my last post it started snowing more and more and more. we've only got about 4 inches or so(not counting melt off), but it sure did seem like more when it came down. they are calling for snow the rest of the week and into the weekend and then rain/snow showers sunday and/or monday. its times like this i wish i drove a pickup.

Here in this part of God's country we were in the mid 60's on New Year's day and have been up around 70 every day since except for today and tomorrow-we are now back in the 40's and it's hard to get used to. I think we'll be back in the 60's and 70's by the week end. I sure hope so. :D

:( Alright, the weather broke (for the worse that is)! Three days of rain with sleet on the third and temperature of 12 F last night with pretty chilly winds. Got chilly putting out hay last night. Good thing about Oklahoma, "If you don't like the weather, just wait around a little while". Predicted to be back up in the 50's by the weekend! Whew! :D

Flooded out, again

I'm getting real tired of replacing that blasted culvert. Think it might stay down the creek till I need to cross with the plow in the spring.

we've gotten just over 14 in. of snow the past 2 days... no school for 3 days this week though :D Can't complain about that but being couped up in the house with nothing to do but scoop snow is about to drive me crazy...

Oldtimer":3nbdt6hb said:
frenchie":3nbdt6hb said:
frenchie":3nbdt6hb said:
cowgirl580":3nbdt6hb said:
:( ah well. at least it hasn't hit the negatives here like some other places. i feel for ya'll in those places.

cowgirl 580- 33 Below this morning with a high of 17 below all day------Tonight its already 33 below and the wind chill is below -50...Forecasters say the bottom could drop out of the thermometer --- I might even trade for snow right now...........

OT.....guess you better cuddle up to momma :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frenchie--I did- But she isn't big enough to keep me warm as cold as it got last night--last night was what they call "a two dog night"-- 39 below-- 42 below at the neighbors up the river..... Then on top of it we had a 2 hour power outage during the middle of the night!!!

OT ..you could always get another one to keep you warm as well......That would be big of you

Frenchie- You talking dog or wife? --I'm not sure grandma will go with either one...

Heat spell hit us now- only got down to 29 below last night--Old cows are sure going thru the hay.........

Actually they think it may heat up to around 10-15 ABOVE later today and tomorrow-- But then they're saying that a Siberian front is coming down the first part of next week which they're calling possibly the "storm of the century"-- snow, wind, and temps down to 60 below...........

Maybe 2 wives and 4 dogs ain't too bad an idea!!!!!!!!!

OT 2 wives joke. .....i had hoped you would of got the punch line .....BIG OF ME bigomy

If it gets any colder down here, i think i'll just write me a book (Mini-Horsies Comidies) and get rich,hire a hand to watch the cattle and head for sunny Phoenix,Az.to do a little Goofin' around. Thanks for asking.

catl":1cbxpncl said:
If it gets any colder down here, i think i'll just write me a book (Mini-Horsies Comidies) and get rich,hire a hand to watch the cattle and head for sunny Phoenix,Az.to do a little Goofin' around. Thanks for asking.

Maybe you could hang out with Richard (ManyHorses) over there. You'd have a similar agenda: writing books, getting rich, letting other people tend the cattle, and goofin' around! :lol:

front1pic.jpg

Latest posts