Weather Map

Help Support CattleToday:

Got 'bout a third of an inch here,and glad to get it! I don't have livestock any more,but I hate to see the country looking the way it does.. :frowns:

Poured 2 inches out of the gauge this morning. We needed it. Vette, I think your the only place in Texas that hasn't had any significant amount of rain this year. What part of CenTex are you in? We usually catch the very bottom edge of these storms thats swing through. This was the most rain we had since Gustov. Ike missed us by litteraly 5 miles.

csutton":2ifs2280 said:
Poured 2 inches out of the gauge this morning. We needed it. Vette, I think your the only place in Texas that hasn't had any significant amount of rain this year. What part of CenTex are you in? We usually catch the very bottom edge of these storms thats swing through. This was the most rain we had since Gustov. Ike missed us by litteraly 5 miles.
I'm in Burleson County, east of Caldwell. For a while it looked like Ike wasn't going to produce any rain for us. It took all day to rain an inch, then sometime thru the night it rained another 6/10ths. With the 3/4 inch we got last night, our total is about 5 inches in 5 months. Gustov went pretty much right over us and we got 2/10ths.

Snowing in them mountains. Look at the rain ahead of it. Hope it keeps coming. :banana: :banana:

Latest posts