Weather

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
GB better sharpen the chain saw, this is some bad stuff coming through.
Y'all to east watch this frontal boundary already getting high wind and hail here. Estimate wind gusts to 50mph.

This storm could make for a bad night to the east.

It did get breezy for awhile, but we got it before you did, as it came from the West. A little hail, but the sky really looked bad when the cool air came thru. I saw a picture on a cell phone of a twister that came down near Lovelady & Trinity but haven't heard of any damage there. Looks like just North of Burleson County where I used to live got a tornado. Alto got it pretty bad too.

Franklin got hit earlier today. Wind finished bringing a big limb down it broke off Sunday that was stuck up in the tree. Another bank of clouds moved in about 30 minutes ago packing 35 mph wind. Got 1/4 inch of rain this morning. Sun is shining now but the wind is blowing.

My peach trees were laid over to the ground. I was worried they'd snap. The next a.m. I was looking out the kitchen window at hummingbirds and notice an apple had completely snapped at the base and was 10 feet away. The winds were intense.

Just got a call from my sister that lives in Pollock Texas, when the storm came through Saturday it blew over a tree. The tree landed on a car killing a three and eight year old. Got a church call and it was the great grandchildren of a lady at church.

Caustic Burno said:
Just got a call from my sister that lives in Pollock Texas, when the storm came through Saturday it blew over a tree. The tree landed on a car killing a three and eight year old. Got a church call and it was the great grandchildren of a lady at church.

That's heartbreaking. Life can turn upside down so very fast.

Latest posts