Waterproof & warm gloves

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
I've been meaning to buy some waterproof & WARM gloves. Advice is appreciated! I know I could Google it but y'all are just as good and will tell me what stinks and what works.

Yhe best gloves I've seen are ski gloves. The name tag has been gone from my pair for years so I don;t know who makes them or where I got them. They're waterproff polyester shell with a thinsulate interior and kind of a flannelish lining.

While I don't wear gloves all that often, yes I have rough, calist hands, I do have a pair of gortex ski gloves for when the temp get down to the teens that are very warm.... I just can't do any work in them, but they are nice for when I don't have to use my fingers much are grab bales by the strings.

Alan

Or you can just post a topic about gloves and read the ad that comes up on the top of the page.

For "really" waterproof warm gloves, I just purchased a pair of Decoy hunting gloves from BassPro.
Nothing keeps you as warm as mittens, but again, you have a hard time doing much with your fingers. :shock:

Latest posts