Work Gloves - in bulk

Help Support CattleToday:

Conagher

Reaction score
Anyone have recommendations for good bulk buy work gloves? The quality of the last couple of bulk buys over ebay was pitiful. Not even a full days work before they start falling apart. Just for typical farm work: fence building/repair, fence line cleaning, and a lot of wood cutting/splitting lately. Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks & have a nice day.

Conagher, you wear out a pair of gloves that fast you're working too hard. :lol: Personally I just can't work in gloves....but from time to time have found the little white or brown cotton gloves to work about as well as anything.

TexasBred":337iowes said:
Conagher, you wear out a pair of gloves that fast you're working too hard. :lol: Personally I just can't work in gloves....but from time to time have found the little white or brown cotton gloves to work about as well as anything.
Not necessarily, I know I don't overwork them. I have a pair that can't have more than a couple hours on them and the seams are already coming apart. Haven't even used them enough for barbwire to tear holes in the fingertips.

Most of the bulk stuff is just bulk garbage. Last time I bought some, they weren't even stitched in some places.

I own 1 good pair of work gloves and they are built by carolina.

Those Carolina Glove Company gloves used to last me at least two hours when I was stacking limestone. They are good gloves. Mule hides are lucky to get through 30 minutes before the palms and fingers are gone.

There were some black and yellow gloves you could get off of eBay that were awesome. You could stack 80 tons of patio stone on pallets with one pair.

Latest posts