Watch out Arkansas!

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Watch out here we come!
3 rednecks from Virginia and one from Missouri are all going to visit jedstivers and curtis this week.
Be there Wednesday-Saturday morning.
Need someone to skin the coons we tree.
Who has bail money?

kenny thomas":4lwweo6v said:
Watch out here we come!
3 rednecks from Virginia and one from Missouri are all going to visit jedstivers and curtis this week.
Who has bail money?

Well hel. Give me the phone number of the jail. I'll see if I can put in some kind of good word for you "5". Maybe jed already knows the high sheriff.

Red Bull Breeder":3g35uvdl said:
Just what kinda hound dogs are you a bringing KT? Jed does know You are a hunting 4legged furbearing critters don't he.

Like some angus people on here say there ain't but one kind, but mine aren't black. Well black with white spots. Walkers of course.
I did ask Jed if he knew we were hunting the 4 legged kind. You might as well come on down too.

The saying up in this country is if they ain't spotted they they need shot. I have followed walker hounds over ever ridge in this part of the world Kenny. Thanks for the invitation, but i like long ridges and deep hollows. Better stick around up here in the hills.

The long ridges and deep hollows are all I have ever known also.
Jed called tonight and said to bring my hip waders. I thought we were going coon hunting not fishing. :D :help:

Some of the flat land folks is fairly heavy on the Bull Sheet, never new of them giving a warning as to how deep it was a gonna get. My father inlaw bred coonhounds for 60 plus years. Bred the same line of Walkers for better than forty years. He liked to hunt in the competition hunts and won a lot of them.

TexasBred":ih5sf1zg said:
kenny thomas":ih5sf1zg said:
Watch out here we come!
Who has bail money?

Well hel. Give me the phone number of the jail. I'll see if I can put in some kind of good word for you "5". Maybe jed already knows the high sheriff.
Sheriff's an deputy's are cool here, no need to worry about bail.

Angus Cowman":3clfz9qa said:
I heard they don't give bail to guys from Virginia in Ark they just let them rot in jail

We are making Jed's wife proud all of us showing up for their anniversary :lol: :lol: :lol:

good thing she loves me ;-)
I'm taking her to New Orleans right after the first of the year that ought to be enough.

Red Bull Breeder said:
Some of the flat land folks is fairly heavy on the Bull Sheet, never new of them giving a warning as to how deep it was a gonna get.

Well Angus Cowman is going to be there so I guess it will be pretty deep.

RBB I will send a PM about the hounds.

kenny thomas":23gb7ura said:
Red Bull Breeder":23gb7ura said:
Some of the flat land folks is fairly heavy on the Bull Sheet, never new of them giving a warning as to how deep it was a gonna get.

Well Angus Cowman is going to be there so I guess it will be pretty deep.

RBB I will send a PM about the hounds.
THE abuse I have to put up with around here
well I never

That sounds fun. We hunted some this weekend but only got one. Buddy of mine was doing the shooting and the coon hid in a hollow in a tree. He must have shot sixty times before he got the coon. (yeah, I'm having fun with that)

Didn't know you could even get to Arkansas from Virginia. Amazing. Hip waders? I assume then that you are going to drop by to see Bill.

Didn't know you could even get to Arkansas from Virginia. Amazing. Hip waders? I assume then that you are going to drop by to see Bill.[/quote]

Just Hillary. :lol:

Just talked to AC, he said he heard on the weather that it was supposed to get cold and icy tonite, so he was already headed south. Truth be told, I think he was afraid Kenny was going to get his bed.

Latest posts