Want to buy jersey bull calf

Help Support CattleToday:

vquinn2

Reaction score
I would like to purchase a jersey bull calf. Ideal age would be from days old to 8-9 months old. I'm in the Oklahoma City area.

I am in Oregon... but we have 2 Jersey bulls that we are looking to sell. They are half miniture jerseys, their dad is a mini and mom is full sized. (to be a registered mini they have to be 42 inches or less.) These guys were born in March/April of 2006 I believe, so they are 7-8 mos old.
email me at if you are interested. Thanks, Shannon

If you don't mind the drive, you can buy all of them you want at the sale barn here in Stephenville, TX...about 4 hour drive.

I watched them sell a number of jersey bull calves at the sale yesterday...price fluctuated between $10 and $20.

There are three sales a week...

Monday and Wednesday...Stephenville Cattle Company, a mile north on town on Hwy 281, Troy Moore owner

Friday...Erath County Dairy Sales, 5 miles west of town on Hwy 67. Jim Byers owner

Van

Actually I did purchase a registered jersey calf in October. His momma is on a dairy. He's been a picture of good health--no scours, etc. He should be ready for 'work' the end of fall.

Latest posts