Waiting For A Call

Help Support CattleToday:

Iso you are still azz who does not know me.

a victim hmm?

well how about a little update for your little mind.
Sense I keep getting accused of airing my dirty laundry here you go.
Guy that assaulted my husband came up to us and apologized. why would he do this? Found out he was lied to by the ex-cousin in law.
Neighbor that kept trespassing on our property? Moved to a different town (Like I was just suggested to do) His son is a better neighbor. No more problems.
Kid that almost blinded my son by sucker punching him in the eye? Got 6 months probation and had to pay the dr bill.
Tramp that was dating my best friends husband? He dumped her quite awhile ago.

My mistake was actually believing there were people on here I considered friends but discovered they are not.

So this is my final farewell. Oh Vic you might discover you have been blocked on FB because you are not a friend.

ILH, time to step back and take a breath. A lot of your post do sound like a soap opera and none of your family is at fault in the least in your eyes. Your son mouthed off and got what he deserved, the teacher had no choice, he had to make an example out of him or be tagged an easy mark by other students. Your son needs to pull up his big boy pants and do his time and you should stay out if it or as said before, he will end up a mamma's boy.

You posted a topic and got responses, you attacked Bez, Iso, and Vic for their comments. To make this soap opera worse you have quit CT twice in the same thread.

If you don't want folks to comment on your dirty laundry ...... don't air your dirty laundry.

Oh Vic what have you done!!! :shock: You got unfriended!

Oh Vic what have you done!!! :shock: You got unfriended![/quote]

I told her something in private so as to not drag her throught the mudd in public. I also made the mistake of responding to a flaming she gave me on facebook.
Truly I am sorry for Chris. I think she really does have a good heart and just sees the world differently from most folks. I won't trash her here even if what i would say is the truth.

I am sorry she quit and sorrier yet that she took my honesty for vitriol. Chris if i wasn't your friend I would have said it here for everyone to see.

:tiphat:

My apologies Vic, my comment was made tongue in cheek. I saw no reason for ILH to big up a problem she had with you on Facebook on this thread, a public thread. Up until your last post you had no known involvement.

She just takes stuff to the heart, and puts a lot out there. Hopefully she will show us the finished house someday.
There ain't no way that I could build a house with my wife as my helper. Chill out, your fine by me Chris.

3waycross":1wcdv1c6 said:
Oh Vic what have you done!!! :shock: You got unfriended!

I told her something in private so as to not drag her throught the mudd in public. I also made the mistake of responding to a flaming she gave me on facebook.
Truly I am sorry for Chris. I think she really does have a good heart and just sees the world differently from most folks. I won't trash her here even if what i would say is the truth.

I am sorry she quit and sorrier yet that she took my honesty for vitriol. Chris if i wasn't your friend I would have said it here for everyone to see.

:tiphat:[/quote]

3way, I have read your posts for several years, and I believe that you posess a rare trait in this day and time, and that is class.

Anyone on here ever have a child in the ESE program? Anyone here ever have to deal with what goes on with the learning process when you read it, but it doesn't stick, comprehension, which leads to spelling? She needed to vent a bit and most all basically jumped her. A lot went wrong that day, but the punishment was way overboard for a child, young man, trying his best to learn when his brain doesn't process the same as most. I'm not sticking up for anyone, the kid shouldn't have mouthed off, but I think a build up was happening between this teacher and child. Just because you look normal, doesn't mean your insides are normal. With a lot of positive work and positive encouragement this child will most likely do pretty well by the time he graduates. I hope I Luv herfrds comes on back and we can let this all fall to the side and go on.

presmudjo":3t9tn77r said:
Anyone on here ever have a child in the ESE program? Anyone here ever have to deal with what goes on with the learning process when you read it, but it doesn't stick, comprehension, which leads to spelling? She needed to vent a bit and most all basically jumped her. A lot went wrong that day, but the punishment was way overboard for a child, young man, trying his best to learn when his brain doesn't process the same as most. I'm not sticking up for anyone, the kid shouldn't have mouthed off, but I think a build up was happening between this teacher and child. Just because you look normal, doesn't mean your insides are normal. With a lot of positive work and positive encouragement this child will most likely do pretty well by the time he graduates. I hope I Luv herfrds comes on back and we can let this all fall to the side and go on.
Yes I had one of those children. An ese program did not excuse disrespectful behavior and he got his ass tore up when he misbehaved. He is successful today because he learned HIS actions were HIS responsibility. He was also weaned off of mama tit at a young age.

presmudjo":rn2tchii said:
Anyone on here ever have a child in the ESE program? Anyone here ever have to deal with what goes on with the learning process when you read it, but it doesn't stick, comprehension, which leads to spelling?
We homeschool and a huge part of our choice to do that is my son's ADHD. He learns differently, but it doesn't give him the right to mouth off to anyone. Everyone has some excuse as to why they should get to act like a jerk. Luckily most of us choose not to use it. If my son mouths off I make sure he sees where he was wrong and also point out where other people went wrong... I make sure he sees where he was wrong... If he can't see where he was wrong THEN it's time to point and blame and if I think he's right then I'm right there with him.
I can't fix everyone but I can fix myself and I can teach my kids to admit when they're wrong, suffer the consequences and try better next time.

cow pollinater":1my48x4a said:
presmudjo":1my48x4a said:
Anyone on here ever have a child in the ESE program? Anyone here ever have to deal with what goes on with the learning process when you read it, but it doesn't stick, comprehension, which leads to spelling?
We homeschool and a huge part of our choice to do that is my son's ADHD. He learns differently, but it doesn't give him the right to mouth off to anyone. Everyone has some excuse as to why they should get to act like a jerk. Luckily most of us choose not to use it. If my son mouths off I make sure he sees where he was wrong and also point out where other people went wrong... I make sure he sees where he was wrong... If he can't see where he was wrong THEN it's time to point and blame and if I think he's right then I'm right there with him.
I can't fix everyone but I can fix myself and I can teach my kids to admit when they're wrong, suffer the consequences and try better next time.
Same here. A learning disability isn't a pass to act out

race religion politics and kids are all touchy hot subjects... ILH I understand you want to vent and I am not here to judge anyone. If you put something out on one of these boards you gotta realize that there is different personalities and different beliefs and is a great possibility that many will disagree with your beliefs. I don't think anyone should quit a forum due to something someone says. take a step back and breathe no one on here pays your bills or controls your air supply let anyone say what they want. I have some here that I know do not care for me which is there right and I have some that seem to enjoy me its life don't get too upset. I urge you if you do come back please stay away from posting about your child and not expect something you don't agree with. I am not here to judge you or your child.

Bigfoot":3uou8xzd said:
If I hated everybody that hates me, I'd hate everybody.
I don't know of anyone on this earth that i "hate". i have a list of people that i dislike immensely though. But you aren't on that list, no one in this forum is because I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion. MY only issue was when I first came here and people thought I was a troll .. * just cause i'm ugly and live under a bridge doesn't necessarily mean I'm a troll.* :D

Well I cooled off and I do apologize for losing my temper.

As for my son when he mouths off to a teacher I expect him to be punished. I was Waiting to hear from the teacher for how long the punishment was not as to why he was punished! He got a week of lunch detention which I fully supported.

By the way he goes into school every single day at 7:30am to get help so he can graduate.

Latest posts