Vitaferm HEAT Tub

Help Support CattleToday:

Anybody use Vitaferm Heat in a tub? Wondering what you think about it.
A former member here that was actually a scientist until he retired, swears by Vitaferm. He did his research and believed it is the best available based on several factors including bioavailability. Do a search on the Board for "mineral" by the user "Bright Raven".

I don't have any experience with it but we bought our first bags of loose Vitaferm Heat last week and are just trying it out. We went with the loose since we have the feeders. We were using Purina wind and rain, we didn't have any problems with it I just wanted to try the vitaferm heat since it has garlic to help repel flys.

I don't have any experience with it but we bought our first bags of loose Vitaferm Heat last week and are just trying it out. We went with the loose since we have the feeders. We were using Purina wind and rain, we didn't have any problems with it I just wanted to try the vitaferm heat since it has garlic to help repel flys.
Same here. I've been using Purina W&R with Fly Control in tubs and have no problem with it. I just want to try some Vitaferm Heat in tubs to see if any noticeable improvements.

The "HEAT" products do more than fly control (heat w/ garlic), they make the heat more tolerable to the cattle. They use a recipe of spices to lower ? the blood pressure in the cattle so that they stay eating??
My nephew is now a VitaFerm dealer, so I hear the rhetoric when he's on the phone. I can't tell you exactly what it does, but we have been on VF minerals for 2 years and extremely happy with thier products. Just started on the Heat minerals (we are later than most of you needing "heat" products - LOL)

Latest posts