Overlapping Vitaferm Concept Aid with Vitaferm Heat

Help Support CattleToday:

RBP

Reaction score
I use Vitaferm Heat Tubs and my cattle like them and I can tell the difference in their condition. Does anyone overlap Vitaferm Concept Aid Protein Tubs with Vitaferm Heat Mineral Tubs? Wondering if there are any drawbacks to that other than cost and any benefits you have noticed.

I was actually on the phone with them last week because I placed an order on tubs and we kind of discussed how to apply them.

They mentioned a person could put both out and let them get both in their system.

When I asked... if I'm not in a really defined calving season would they run concept aid or heat tubs... they said heat tubs. They didn't say not to put the concept aid tubs out but gave me the idea that they were best used as directed when you were about to breed.

If I remember the concept aid tubs were quite a bit more than the heat tubs.

I was actually on the phone with them last week because I placed an order on tubs and we kind of discussed how to apply them.

They mentioned a person could put both out and let them get both in their system.

When I asked... if I'm not in a really defined calving season would they run concept aid or heat tubs... they said heat tubs. They didn't say not to put the concept aid tubs out but gave me the idea that they were best used as directed when you were about to breed.

If I remember the concept aid tubs were quite a bit more than the heat tubs.
Less than $20 difference based on 200 lb tub. Thanks.

I'm a believer in Concept Aid but not so much on Heat. Used it 3 years and don't plan to again