Virginia Tech Massacre

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The warning that there was someone on campus shooting came as an email...has anyone heard or ready why?

Alice

jcummins":1jg5enev said:
Crowderfarms":1jg5enev said:
The only real way to stop the waste of life cowards, is to start executing the Maggots on death rows, all over the Country to let Criminals know we mean business.We need to find a way to rid society of these type monsters before they attack, wish I had the answers, and the means to do something about it. :mad:

A change in the laws is needed.

You kill with a gun...AUTOMATIC death sentence.

You do ANY crime with a gun....mimimum 20 years no parole.

Our sick society doesn't have the guts to do it.

Guns have nothing to do with it. They are inanimate objects that need humans to operate them.

How about death by with swords? Should people not get the death penalty for killing someone with a sword?

msscamp":sqxj5thw said:
Txwalt":sqxj5thw said:
For some reason the Government has conditioned us to think that they will take care of us. Walt

No, the government hasn't 'conditioned' us to expect this - the majority of the people have demanded this because they are no longer willing to take responsibility for their own lives.

I'd have to split the difference on this one. And I have no idea which side started it.Z

cowboyup216":10epu08i said:
We dont need gun control. We need foreign national control. We need to stop letting foreign people come here on student visas. Had this guy been monitored more closely and or perhaps denied a student visa this would not have happened. If I am not mistaken the 911 terrorists arrived here on student visas as well and look how that turned out.
UUM...Oklahoma city bomber,anybody?? He was as homegrown as you can get-also U.T sniper--Homegrown..Gotta get a way to find the crazies before they find us..

I've been wondering how long it'd be before we got "Suside bombers"over here...We are sitting ducks.. Youall be alert,even if "they" try to turn you into a "Richard Jewell"

cowboyup216":363gk9or said:
We dont need gun control. We need foreign national control. We need to stop letting foreign people come here on student visas. Had this guy been monitored more closely and or perhaps denied a student visa this would not have happened. If I am not mistaken the 911 terrorists arrived here on student visas as well and look how that turned out.

Before you go spreading a bunch of false information why don't you read this:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/17/vtech. ... index.html

The kid apparently came here at age 8 and his parents are legal resident aliens who run a dry cleaner in Virginia. He had a Green Card so I doubt that he needed a student visa.

And please wait a couple of days to allow legitimate information to be publicized about any connections (doubtful, but possible) to Islamic terrorists.

If Bush and his neo-con buddies get wind of your line of thinking, they're going to want to invade South Korea so that the United States can be protected from homicidal Korean English majors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts