Video debut, Creekstone Farms Premium Beef

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Well, here goes. A lot of you know that Creekstone Farms Premium Beef brings a lot of their customers to the ranch for farm-to-table tours. Last September, they asked me to be in a promotional video. Two days filming in 90-degree temps condensed into 2 minutes, the rest was filmed at a ranch in western Kansas and the Creekstone facility. My pretty girls behaved, for the most part, and welcome to Triple Creek Ranch.

Very good promotion TC, you fitted in very well and helped them achieve what they were aiming for. Looks like a very good operation the processing plant.
When's your next assignment, maybe Hollywood?

Ken
Ha! But thanks. Mmmm, I've perfected the weathered look - no Hollywood for me. But my girls looked great!

The Creekstone facility is amazing and designed by Temple Grandin.

Thank you!!

Ken nailed it! That's exactly why Creekstone has the tours and why I'm a willing participant. Even most of the professional chefs they bring have never been around a cow or the harvesting. Granted, the majority of cow-calf operations probably aren't as touchy-feely as mine, but producers care deeply about the welfare of their livestock.

Side note: that wide load I'm scratching in the pasture is the tiny preemie in my lap in my avatar pic. Tator Tot just had her 7th calf this year, a 100 lb. heifer.

Attachments

• 150.JPG
    150.JPG
    401.2 KB · Views: 20
A picture is worth a 1,000 words, but a video 10,000

My favorite scenes were TC with hands on the cows and the steaks on the grill.
Those clips were worthy of beef check off dollars.
Wow, thank you, Butch! I truly love my girls and there's something almost cathartic about 1500 lbs. totally trusting you.

Well, here goes. A lot of you know that Creekstone Farms Premium Beef brings a lot of their customers to the ranch for farm-to-table tours. Last September, they asked me to be in a promotional video. Two days filming in 90-degree temps condensed into 2 minutes, the rest was filmed at a ranch in western Kansas and the Creekstone facility. My pretty girls behaved, for the most part, and welcome to Triple Creek Ranch.
Beautiful!
What a smile u got there gal!
Loved the video.

TC - hard to add to what already has been said. You really represented what people need to see about us ranchers. You looked great (nice to "meet" you!! Your cattle look awesome, as expected. The side tid-bit letting us know that was Tater Tot, perfect!!!
Ken, I was thinking the exact same thing!

TC - hard to add to what already has been said. You really represented what people need to see about us ranchers. You looked great (nice to "meet" you!! Your cattle look awesome, as expected. The side tid-bit letting us know that was Tater Tot, perfect!!!
Ken, I was thinking the exact same thing!
Thank you, Jeanne! And spoiler alert: the feedlot cattle featured in John's interview are his, but they threw in close-up shots of my girls.

I love it! Great job. Your connection with your girls is priceless!!