Vicon disc mower???

Help Support CattleToday:

I owned a Kuhn, sold it and got a larger New Holland. They were both new when I got them. The reason I switched was the mowmax cutter bar on the New Holland.

I knew if the Kuhn hit something I had the chance of doing some costly repairs. The mowmax takes about 10 minutes to replace a sacrificial hub and costs less than $50.00.

One added benefit I found with the New Holland is it takes noticeably less power to run even though it's a bigger unit. It's been a very good mower so far.

I own and run a Vicon 2400. It's a great machine and I have not had any issues with it. It's not as heavy as some of the other mowers but it cuts much better in my opinion. I would buy another in a heartbeat but I don't think I'll have to for a long time. I've been cutting with it for 3 years now. It's an 08 model I believe. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Kuhn or Krone either. I firmly believe there is a lot of quality equipment out there and what sets most of it apart is how well it's cared for.

Kyle

Richardin52":3075jcg9 said:
I owned a Kuhn, sold it and got a larger New Holland. They were both new when I got them. The reason I switched was the mowmax cutter bar on the New Holland.

I knew if the Kuhn hit something I had the chance of doing some costly repairs. The mowmax takes about 10 minutes to replace a sacrificial hub and costs less than $50.00.

One added benefit I found with the New Holland is it takes noticeably less power to run even though it's a bigger unit. It's been a very good mower so far.

Do you know if New Holland makes their mowers now? I know Kuhn made them several years ago. I'm just curious.

Latest posts