Vet kills cat

Help Support CattleToday:

chippie":1pj1svf6 said:
That's fine. Believe what you want. It was not a feral cat. It was a pet.

We have had a feral cat problem too. We trap them and take them to the pound to be euthanized.
We are different in that we do live in the country (our closest neighbor is over a mile away) and people dump dogs and cats out here frequently.

Look at 1:46 on the video and you can see the "feral" cat at it's home.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/...illing-Cat-with-Bow-and-Arrow--300293461.html

The stupid woman got a new bow and had to kill something. It was the neighbors' pet.
You take them to the pound to be put to sleep ? That's a waste of tax payer money . Our local animal shelter puts them to sleep with a 22 .

Nobody kills more animals daily than ASPCA and those like PITA. All at a huge expense then they go out and beg for donations from the unsuspecting idiots who think they are helping abused animals.

I don't fund the ASPCA nor agree with any PITA crap. I just need a better reason to kill an animal besides it crossing my yard, or because I am playing with a new bow.

We all hold a different "value" and passion for an animals life. So let's just agree to disagree. :tiphat:

As 3way had said, let it go and "move on." She will pay her dues.

She's a sick puppy. Huge difference between photographing a trophy buck or even a clean meat kill, versus dangling a pet kitty cat by an arrow thru its head and being so excited about putting it there, she must have peed herself. It's a shame someone can be pretty on the outside but so ugly in the inside.

branguscowgirl":2i2ii20q said:
I don't fund the ASPCA nor agree with any PITA crap. I just need a better reason to kill an animal besides it crossing my yard, or because I am playing with a new bow.

We all hold a different "value" and passion for an animals life. So let's just agree to disagree. :tiphat:

As 3way had said, let it go and "move on." She will pay her dues.

Maybe the next one will drop off some nice communicable disease on the place or donate a couple thousand fleas. :lol2:

sim.-ang.king":23sdcogb said:
Doctor kills an unborn baby...not a word.
Vet kills a poor defenseless yeller cat, and the whole world comes to an end.
This is the world we live in.
X2!!!!!! :help:

bball":2vl2arqs said:
sim.-ang.king":2vl2arqs said:
I don't know what makes you say that. There is plenty said about that also!

branguscowgirl":7pb3l44t said:
bball":7pb3l44t said:
sim.-ang.king":7pb3l44t said:
I don't know what makes you say that. There is plenty said about that also!

Ya, your right just this evening on the news they were talking about how terrible abortion is, and how everyone should re think it.

Oh wait... no they weren't, they were crying about some stupid cat.

Case closed...

We all live our lives the way we think we should. And as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be OK with who your looking at, life's good.

Latest posts