Vet Clinic

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
I stopped by the Vet's today to make an appointment to bring in my BA Bull calved 12-1-09 for his first BSE exam. While filling out the necessary forms one question was "How many children do you have?" I asked the secretary if I was at a Vet. clinic, she replied "yes". I reminded her that it was the young Bull that needed testing, Not me.

kerley":1bx2c78e said:
I stopped by the Vet's today to make an appointment to bring in my BA Bull calved 12-1-09 for his first BSE exam. While filling out the necessary forms one question was "How many children do you have?" I asked the secretary if I was at a Vet. clinic, she replied "yes". I reminded her that it was the young Bull that needed testing, Not me.
:lol2: Did you go ahead and furnish her "your" EPD's.??? He might want to "collect you". :lol2:

kerley":2dnhiurs said:

If you wrote down 10 would you get a discount ?

This kind of stupidity is why I like my old semi-retired vet who has an old trailer for an office/lab sitting next to his house, and operates his "clinic" out of the back of his truck. They may be very good vets but I just despise the vet clinics that operate like the human hospitals. What possible difference would it make in the treatment of an animal for them to know all this personal info about you (other than your ability to pay).

The vet that works on my cows is a thirty-something female with a good sense of humor... Thank God... I called her and told her that I had four yearling BULLS acting a little off and told her specifically that I really needed them for extra bull power and that's why I was worried and she rattled off a bunch of questions that I answered and then there was a pause as I could hear her writing and muttering to herself before she finally asked "Sex?" I told her "Ummm, we'll talk about it when you get here, I'm a married man." and hung up. She was laughing when she pulled up(although I'm still not sure if it was the joke that made her laugh or the thought of sex with me :roll: )

Latest posts