Various Pictures - Round 2

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
cs_lineback_-_00.jpg

2_Young_Dudes.jpg

Church in Hana, Maui, Hawaii
Church.jpg

This is looking out from inside a cave. Thats my sister. She lives in Honolulu, her husband is in the Navy.
Cave_Katie.jpg

This is looking off the back porch of a little bungalow I stayed in Hana, Maui
HanaBackPorch.jpg

This is behind Hana Ranch Restaurant:
Panaramic3.jpg

Ryan, I am green with envy...literally green, I tell you!

I love the expressions on the bovine's faces...that's the way I feel after looking at the Maui pics...like, how dare you taunt us with this!!!!!

All kidding aside...those are wonderful pictures. Thank you.

Alice

I think the cave one is my favorite of these. I like the one with the cow looking at you. I get that expression a lot from my cows. Nice looking cow.

Maui has to be one of the most beautiful places on this earth. I remember the road trip to get to Hana. The curviest road. I was car sick for the first time since I was a kid.

You are a very good photographer.

fourstates":2ia2ehc6 said:
Maui has to be one of the most beautiful places on this earth. I remember the road trip to get to Hana. The curviest road. I was car sick for the first time since I was a kid.

That was the most amazing drive of my life. It took us some 5 hours to go 55 miles. Between the curving roads and stopping for pictures and stopping at the black sand beach half way there, it was truely spectacular. We rented a jeep wrangler and that was perfect for that drive.

You are a very good photographer.

Thank you very much

great pic's thanks for sharing.....My favourite place in the World for beauty is Sri Lanka...the jewel of the Indian Ocean. Would like to go to Hawaii, looks good.

Nice pictures. I bet Hana was a great place to stay with less people than most areas.

My wife and I went to Maui a few years back and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We went on the road to Hana and although they said not to, said our insurance would be void, we kept going. We drove around the south west corner and it was beautiful. It was my favorite part of the whole island. Some parts looked like Arizona. We got to see a big waterfall also. The south west corner looks like ranch country with more cows and less people. Some areas on the road were a little hairy getting over there. For a while it's a one lane road on the side of a winding cliff and the cliff ends in the ocean.

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts