Vacation Time!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Now that all the hay is done, I thought I'd take a few of my employees to Panama City for a lil' R&R.Good help is hard to find, but by golly I think I'm lucky!Least I am til the donuts run out...

file001.jpg

Red Bull Breeder":hwsz6hk6 said:
Crowder you been working them girls way to hard, they are about to dry up to nothing.. :lol:

I agree. Crowder you need to let them get back in condition. Heck, they hardly even have any shankles any more. :mad:

I wuz thinkin that we'd be needing a 5 pound bag of flour, but let's splurge and get a 50 pound bag instead. Now that's REAL wimmen! Thanks for the pik. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Crowder...
You're a sick man :lol:
I don't know if I would want to take my stock trailer to town...
Around here we like a "Uniform" herd... Then again the price per pound might be up in your area and it won't make any difference.. :D

Why do they make bathing suits in those sizes? And forget tanning. Too many folds to get under. You know you are going to have to get two seats on the airplane for each of them, right?

I seen all those wimmens in Walmart the other day. Were they shopping for the trip? They was fighting over pup tents thinking they was tube tops.

Are the first and third ones even wearing bottoms? Why bother if no one can tell anyway?

No, I really feel sorry for people that are that big. I can't imagine how that would complicate life's every day things like driving, sitting in waiting rooms, going to the bathroom, bathing... It must be really difficult.

I am all for positive body image and being happy with who you are, but this bathing suit thing is really just going too far. If you are big and happy about it, good for you. Just don't let your image get on the internet. I dare say one could google me and not find a single image in spandex, or other image, for that matter.

Lammie":37rnx7mz said:
Are the first and third ones even wearing bottoms? Why bother if no one can tell anyway?

No, I really feel sorry for people that are that big. I can't imagine how that would complicate life's every day things like driving, sitting in waiting rooms, going to the bathroom, bathing... It must be really difficult.

I am all for positive body image and being happy with who you are, but this bathing suit thing is really just going too far. If you are big and happy about it, good for you. Just don't let your image get on the internet. I dare say one could google me and not find a single image in spandex, or other image, for that matter.

I dare say most of us just googled "Lammie naked".

john250":17b5g0lx said:
Lammie":17b5g0lx said:

I dare say most of us just googled "Lammie naked".

I hate to disappoint. The only woman with my name is a Christian author and she's done well, I guess because she's in there about a million times over the 66 pages of stuff with my name on it. I do have a facebook page, but it's to keep up with my son and figure out about his secret life. He actually invited me to do it. I guess I haven't been in there long enough or done anything bad or famous enough. It's just some vacation snaps, nothing in a swimsuit, and me and my donks. No ta-killya pics, either. We didn't have a camera that weekend.

You should try to google yourself. It's an interesting thing.

For any of yall that want to be "In The Know" I thought I'd pass along the names of my fine specimens, employees, companions etc. So please ladies and gents put your hands together for a BIG round of applause for.... from left to right: Cupcake, Twinkie,Taffy and soon in another hundret pounds Lil' Debbie. I took all them to the crab shack for supper, and then sent them though a brushless carwash.

Latest posts