Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Nay (No)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Don't care, it's your choice.

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Karin":1z8lzudn said:
And I already did. :)

Good choice, shows that you are an honest, sincere person that wants to voice your opinion without hiding behind a name like "turnthatcowloosema". Lots of respect.

Alan

VanC":1w8dk6sr said:
Karin":1w8dk6sr said:
And I already did. :)

Welcome to Cattle Today, Karin. Do you own any cattle? If not, you must leave immediately. I'll be right behind you. ;-)

Oh you wannabe's that don't lose money on cattle. :lol: And I love to hate the new helmets!

:welcome: Karin !

Ah you folks didn't need to welcome me, but thanks anyway. :D

And thanks for the compliments, I think its about time I found something that says me and not something else. Besides, the confusion that happens to me of folks mistaking me for a guy instead of a gal is getting a bit old. :roll: :lol:

VanC, I do have cows, you just can't see 'em. Even the grass don't know they're there. ;-) Betchya you got some of them too!

well you hit the switch before I even hit the topic....
so I pretty much assume you had your mind made up before you asked the question.

seems to be in vogue these days.....

Companies have spent years building name recognition and a reputation and then they up and change the name.

pdfangus":3pyvcslr said:
well you hit the switch before I even hit the topic....
so I pretty much assume you had your mind made up before you asked the question.

seems to be in vogue these days.....

Companies have spent years building name recognition and a reputation and then they up and change the name.

Not exactly, I just wasn't sure whether I should go about with the change and just wanted some other's thoughts. I'm not going to be like those companies that you described, I hope to keep this username for as long as I'm alive and on here. :) And it's probably the best choice I've made so far.

Greatgerts, lol thanks

Welcome Karin. I never made the mistake of thinking "IluvABbeef" was a guy but I am an advocate of using ones own name. It seems to make things more open and up front to me. As our good friend Ryder also pointed out I think it is good to put your location in as well.

melking":1p9anqi9 said:
Welcome Karin. I never made the mistake of thinking "IluvABbeef" was a guy but I am an advocate of using ones own name. It seems to make things more open and up front to me. As our good friend Ryder also pointed out I think it is good to put your location in as well.
Thank you melking . If everybody was as cooperative as you and Karin , things would make a lot more sense sometimes.

Karin":1fen3c94 said:
Ah you folks didn't need to welcome me, but thanks anyway. :D

And thanks for the compliments, I think its about time I found something that says me and not something else. Besides, the confusion that happens to me of folks mistaking me for a guy instead of a gal is getting a bit old. :roll: :lol:

VanC, I do have cows, you just can't see 'em. Even the grass don't know they're there. ;-) Betchya you got some of them too!

Heck, yes, and dam fine ones, too. Getting a bit much for me to handle, though. Thinking of downsizing a bit. :p

melking":lskay5as said:
Yep, nothing's worse than talking to someone and not knowing where they are. Even having "USA" or "Canada" doesn't help, especially if they're asking questions relating to their area. I can't go into specifics of my location due to privacy (though I occasionally mention it if/when necessary), but it's better than nothing.

Latest posts