Update on my show heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

Richburg

Reaction score
my chi heifer hannah was second in her class at state fair last week.....and this weekend she won her class but didnt win grand or reserve (she should have won grand no doubt -ask showkid1200) but did win senior showmanship so overall it was ok

her at 11 months

DSC_0032.JPG

Good job, nice heifer. It's a shame they dont put better lighting in the barns and ring. A lot of people want to get good pictures and they almost always come out dark. :roll:

Cowboy 2.0":2l41bp6w said:
Aww man, those legs, :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: . Nice heifer though.

Your heifer is coming along very well. I think she has improved, considerably.

Cowboy, the legs aren't bad. As a matter of fact, they're pretty good. Remember, she is a heifer. They aren't supposed to look like steers.

Dan

AAOK
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:45 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cowboy 2.0 wrote:
Aww man, those legs, . Nice heifer though.

Cowboy, the legs aren't bad. As a matter of fact, they're pretty good. Remember, she is a heifer. They aren't supposed to look like steers.

lol....but her legs came out really nice

AAOK":2ra0gpjj said:
Cowboy 2.0":2ra0gpjj said:

Dan

Well I think they look rather lumpy. :D

Cowboy 2.0":3j5lo1je said:
AAOK":3j5lo1je said:
Cowboy 2.0":3j5lo1je said:

Dan

ya they probably do for a couple reasons......only had 25 minutes to fit her and the picture didnt come out really well.......but like i said i thought they came out really nice for the amount of time that i had to fit and clip out her legs

MR. Steerjock....i mean cowboy 2.0

Richburg":hmt7cmq8 said:
Cowboy 2.0":hmt7cmq8 said:
AAOK":hmt7cmq8 said:
Cowboy 2.0":hmt7cmq8 said:

Dan

ya they probably do for a couple reasons......only had 25 minutes to fit her and the picture didnt come out really well.......but like i said i thought they came out really nice for the amount of time that i had to fit and clip out her legs

Learn to be a little more prepared for the show. Don't wait til you have 25 minutes left til showtime to start. Don't blame it on the picture, you can see the legs just fine. Mr. Steerjock? Kinda catchy, I like it, thanks.

Cowboy 2.0":13fwmjkr said:
Richburg":13fwmjkr said:
AAOK":13fwmjkr said:

Dan

Learn to be a little more prepared for the show. Don't wait til you have 25 minutes left til showtime to start. Don't blame it on the picture, you can see the legs just fine. Mr. Steerjock? Kinda catchy, I like it, thanks.

I do have to agree that they could have looked better but i can vouch that i was at the same show and it wasn't are fault we had twenty minutes to fit the show coordinators said that check in was going to be from 8 to 10 and the show would start at 11 so we where gonna start fitting around 9:30 but when we got there they didn't start check in till around 9 and then decidied to start the show at 10. It was honestly one of the worst shows i have ever been to and don't think i'll ever be going back. But like i said I do admit that the legs do look a little rough but everybodys did because there wasn't anytime to really critique anything.

showkid1200":1orpqhe5 said:
Cowboy 2.0":1orpqhe5 said:
Richburg":1orpqhe5 said:
AAOK":1orpqhe5 said:

Dan

I do have to agree that they could have looked better but i can vouch that i was at the same show and it wasn't are fault we had twenty minutes to fit the show coordinators said that check in was going to be from 8 to 10 and the show would start at 11 so we where gonna start fitting around 9:30 but when we got there they didn't start check in till around 9 and then decidied to start the show at 10. It was honestly one of the worst shows i have ever been to and don't think i'll ever be going back. But like i said I do admit that the legs do look a little rough but everybodys did because there wasn't anytime to really critique anything.

See, thats all you had to say Richburg. You made it sound like you messed around and had to rush, not that the show officials messed up.

no but seriously there were only 5 classes and i had to fit three so when i got to her they were on class 1 and she was in class 4.