Update on my heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

richburg102

Reaction score
the last three shows have been pretty good for my heifer.

she was reserve registered female at hernando county fair
DSC_0162.JPG

then the next weekend she was grand at the central florida fair

I was also champion showman
DSC_0229.JPG

DSC_0227.JPG

then last weekend she took reserve grand at the spring fling

also i was reserve senior showman......thought it was funny a 15 year old beating up on the older showman ;-)

DSC_0266.JPG

DSC_0263.JPG

so the last three show she had 2 RGC and 1 GC, also my steer won his class

SKF,
i saw your steers and i thought that they we really nice

so what do you think?

I really like your heifer!!! Congrats!! did you see my little blk & white heifer? She took a third it was her first show. Are you going to Perry, Ga show? I am taking my steer and heifer.

no my calves are to old to go to perry and i didnt see the heifer but i liked the steers and i guess they cam from the auburn sale? right?

yes, my steer came from the Auburn Sale and my brother got his from the Maples sale in Al. My heifer came from Griffitts show cattle in Ok. To bad you can't show in Perry that is a real fun show. It's a huge show! Do you know how that sale went that Mr. Johnson put his calves in?

SKF Show Cattle":2f49ryc2 said:
yes, my steer came from the Auburn Sale and my brother got his from the Maples sale in Al. My heifer came from Griffitts show cattle in Ok. To bad you can't show in Perry that is a real fun show. It's a huge show! Do you know how that sale went that Mr. Johnson put his calves in?

im sure it is a huge show. and lots of fun when you are stalled for a couple days.

i know that a guy from cheifland had the high seller a 1,250 and from what i heard was that none of mr. Johnsons calves sold for more that a thousand.

yes this is the heifer i have posted about earlier.

I like your heifer A LOT! I have always liked her from the pictures on here and was really impressed when I saw her in person at Hernando. (Thats me showing the Charolais in the picture you posted)

cowboyup216":3bl2fm8t said:
I wonder if this here heifer was Aged up or down like that there cheater show kid or whatever his name was that admitted to cheating, then said he was richburg. So which one is really the cheater show kid or richburg?

i am not showkid

i have nothing to hide here my registration papers

http://www.acaregistry.org/detail.aspx?reg=319664

how do you get that idea? my heifer is a march and he was saying his hefier was an august

this is the same heifer i have had since day one

what happend in that deal with showkid was he admitted to it and then stole my name and tried to say that i hade made the age thing all up to be a joke

Latest posts