Lazy show heifer problems

Help Support CattleToday:

You have a nice heifer. My kids have shown some Tango calves and they have a different attitude. Not bad, just different. Feeding Red Angus show heifers is a little different than other breeds. They are easy keepers, so you can get them over conditioned quickly. The trick is to keep them full without being too fat. Your heifer is in good condition, but she needs a lot of gut fill. That will help at shows.

You have a nice heifer. My kids have shown some Tango calves and they have a different attitude. Not bad, just different. Feeding Red Angus show heifers is a little different than other breeds. They are easy keepers, so you can get them over conditioned quickly. The trick is to keep them full without being too fat. Your heifer is in good condition, but she needs a lot of gut fill. That will help at shows.
she is more full in the gut now definitely I actually have her tied currently I've been doing it faithfully every night and i agree with how tango calves act different she has an amazing appetite as where I hear some people just can't get their calves to eat and thanks id love to see yalls tango calves I find tango calves to have a lumbering walk when they are freely walking I like it! Lol

Latest posts