Update on my Dad

Help Support CattleToday:

Auburn_Ag

Reaction score
I want to Thank you all for your prayers and support. Dad had surgery yesterday that lasted nearly 5 hours and went well. He had a valve replaced and one bypass. I got to see him in ICU for a min, his color looked much better than it did when he went in. They told us that one of his arteries had and opening the size of .07, a normal one should be around 2.5. Mom looked like you had stuck her with a 220 plug, she was wired up and very happy. Now we start the healing process.

I want to they ya'll so much, it means a lot to me. I am glad to know that there good people like you still in this world. If i can every help one of you, please let me know.

Thank YOU!

:banana: Thats great news on your dad. I work with alot of cardiac patients and the best advice
I can give you is to do exactly as the docs and rehab therapists say to do. They know what works! A friend of mine had a quad bipass 5 years ago and he is fine. ( went back to work,
rides his horse, golfs, ect.) No smoking EVER, no secondhand smoke, take meds as directed,
watch diet and exercise. Your dad will be just fine! :lol:

thats great news.like was said do exactly what the doc says.so he can heal up an get on his feet.

That is absolutely wonderful! Thanks for the update.

Alice :)

Auburn_Ag":w7jogbre said:
I am glad to know that there good people like you still in this world. If i can every help one of you, please let me know.

Thank YOU!

Positive good news such as this is very lifting. Take care of him. You are lucky to still have him. My guess is that he will begin feeling much better with the circulation now getting through.

Congratulations to your family.

Great news! Time for another prayer....of thanks. Got it covered.

Latest posts