Update: Could you recommend a smaller type car with good gas

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":2tnqsjb2 said:
Ryder":2tnqsjb2 said:
Need to keep tires aired up to correct pressure to save gas for any car. That is a bother.
Do any of you have one of those things from Wally World or wherever that is supposed to pump up your tires. I guess it runs off car battery. Do they work or are they a waste of money?

I bought one once and took it back to get my money back the next day. It might work OK though just to put a couple pounds in it. I tried airing up a flat tire and did not work very good.

Also i imagine there is different brands and quality.
Thanks for response. Think I will try it. I tend to forget that you can take things back.

Ryder":1oug6oq9 said:
aplusmnt":1oug6oq9 said:
Ryder":1oug6oq9 said:
Need to keep tires aired up to correct pressure to save gas for any car. That is a bother.
Do any of you have one of those things from Wally World or wherever that is supposed to pump up your tires. I guess it runs off car battery. Do they work or are they a waste of money?

I bought one once and took it back to get my money back the next day. It might work OK though just to put a couple pounds in it. I tried airing up a flat tire and did not work very good.

Also i imagine there is different brands and quality.
Thanks for response. Think I will try it. I tend to forget that you can take things back.

Yep just tell them it would not air up your tire so you want your money back. But hopefully it will work ok. I would just buy the best one they have if I was doing it all over again.

I have a '98 Rav 4 (small SUV) and it gets great mileage. I can go about 700 km on a tank of gas. When gas was about a $1- $1.04 a litre it cost $20.00 to go 400km. You'll have to convert to imperial. Oh yeah highway KM's. with prices the way they are i try to drive 100-110 km/h and that has given good mileage.
It's all wheel drive, 4 cylinder, a little tight on space. I like my little rava java. Got get up and go. Right now there is 181000km on the engine and most of the repairs done are maintenance things...following the owners manual for trans fluid change, valves, timing belt. We got it when it had 71000km and so far no major repairs. Run winter tires in the winter and with the 4 wheel drive been a good all round car.
I boot around manitoba going to crafts sales to sell my honey and beeswax candles and it holds a pile of honey in the back.
I'm happy with this car. Especially paying $1.12 a litre.

Latest posts