Ugly gets Uglier.

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":39l5ahrv said:
angie":39l5ahrv said:
dun":39l5ahrv said:
Have a bad week did you?
I didn;t think so but I must've. :???:

BUT I have been inspired to think positively :nod: , I am sure that everything will be coming up roses before long!! :banana:
ANGRIE
you have to remember not everyone understands you like Misty Morning and myself , Misty and myself should be up for saint hood :cowboy: for tolerating you like we do :lol:

Hey ANGRIE have a great day

I second that notion AC! :tiphat:

angie":3bspjn80 said:
Angus Cowman":3bspjn80 said:
ANGRIE
you have to remember not everyone understands you like Misty Morning and myself , Misty and myself should be up for saint hood :cowboy: for tolerating you like we do :lol:

Hey ANGRIE have a great day
Angus Cowpie?! Seriously? I have seen your lovely wife, and I think "How does that poor woman put up with soooooo much sass??? She should be a saint!!" :nod:

If you and MM understand me, it is probably only because you 2 are as certifiable as I am :lol2: :help: (either that or you are a closet democrat.... :eek: :secret: ).

Have a groovy day AC! :tiphat:
Them theres fightin words :mad: :mad:

I wonder how the unemployment rules compare amongst the various states, and if this has something to do with reported unemployment. I've never been involved in it myself, but in Texas, unemployment compensation seems to be a very short-term thing, usually lasting a matter of a few months. In Michigan, for example, we hear about people that have been on unemployment compensation for years.

Or, is it keyed to something like the length of time you were employed? Or how much you were paid? Seems to me that we may be comparing apples to oranges unless all states go by the same rules....

P1010549.jpg

What, me worry?

Seem to ecall that back in the carter days they eliminated 7-8% off the unemployment figures because that's how many the calculated were unemployable.

talldog":2t3t5sv6 said:
dun":2t3t5sv6 said:
Seem to ecall that back in the carter days they eliminated 7-8% off the unemployment figures because that's how many the calculated were unemployable.
What a Memory !! You are the WINNER!!! :banana:
Yeah but where did I leave my keys?????????

dun":3o2mcm3s said:
talldog":3o2mcm3s said:
dun":3o2mcm3s said:
What a Memory !! You are the WINNER!!! :banana:
Yeah but where did I leave my keys?????????
Bad when you have to find the keys so you can toot the horn to find the truck :shock:

I don't know about anyone else but I am scared. It just is not getting better out there and the people with money are just not spending anymore.

Layoffs around here are crazy. Buildings are sitting empty where businesses have gone under or closed their doors. Domestic dispute calls went up 25% the last 2 months in the little town I live near. Food prices have increased dramatically since before Christmas. Nothing makes any sense anymore.

I think it is going to get worse still before it gets better.

HD, did Canada pass any kind of stimulus package? Personally, I don't see any results of ours. Except the 600 pound gorilla of a note that is coming due one of these days.

Somebody on this board said we are in the "eye of the hurricane" with the economy and I think that's about right.

MC, the last I have heard anything was that Prime Minister Harper said NO WAY when it was suggested at the G8 a while ago, but have not heard anymore about it.

I sure hate to see our tax dollars go to nothing.

Boys and Girls,

Quit worrying about so much. Obama is going to take care of us. And then he can go and take care of the Canandians.

Life is too short to worry yourself into an ulcer. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Rod Serling

Cash for clunkers starts tomorrow. $3500-4500 off a new car if you trade for better mileage. Personally, I can't take advantage. I don't own an acceptable clunker. My F350 might qualify, since it gets 6 mpg. But it's a '74--too old.
Anybody out there planning to bite on this apple?

john250":a8h30g5p said:
Cash for clunkers starts tomorrow. $3500-4500 off a new car if you trade for better mileage. Personally, I can't take advantage. I don't own an acceptable clunker. My F350 might qualify, since it gets 6 mpg. But it's a '74--too old.
Yep, I am...i can't beleive it but I'm actually going to buy a car. :oops: :cry2: I'm going to miss my truck.

john250":1e79bl8b said:
How old is too old?

Ryder":33jvp0gc said:
john250":33jvp0gc said:
How old is too old?

25 yrs, I think.

Latest posts