TWO NEW GIRLS

Help Support CattleToday:

C HOLLAND

Reaction score
Here is a couple new additions I picked up on Friday. The are both Sim/Angus

1446-1.jpg

1446.jpg

4614.jpg

I know the pics are not very good, I need to invest in a digital cam, I have one of the first to ever come out and it's not even close to a mega pixel.

Those are very attractive children, but how old do they get before you paint the white bands around them?

Well,,first you have to teach them to stand real still, and you have to go slow with the Wagner or you will get runs. :lol:

I like em alot.
The one without the white is very impresive.
What are you going to breed them to? Not a char i hope.

Thanks John, I plan to AI them with a 6I6 son (GAR Cimarron 14222595) and use my GAR Expectaton son (15040060) as cleanup on them. I did like the same one (lot 46)the best also. I think she will make a good sized mama cow. The last 2 sales have had alot of Sim/Angus cross and I do like them.

My Chars will be AI this year to either Mike's Rio Blanco or to M6 Grid Maker. They will calve this November bred to my Gar Exp bull.

Caustic Burno":7k2tvypk said:
My question is are they eating out of a sack, don't see any grass.

CB, they were in a holding pen until last night, they had hay and water until I turned them out last night on the Millet, I may need some of those bicycle flags you have to find them in the millet field. Are you done using them yet. And we are very lucky because we have plenty of grass right now in my other pastures.

They will not be eating from a sack, they have 5 acres of millet all for them.

Latest posts