Two Cummins -vs- 1 Powerstroke...........................

Help Support CattleToday:

Has nothing to do with power is all about traction
If you will notice the ford never spun a tire
Yrs ago I took a 2 wd chevy dually and pulled a 4wd chevy dually backwards just because of where I hooked to my truck
He hooked to his frame I hooked to my gooseneck ball so I had the weight of his truck working to my advantage
You can probly find several videos of the same situation but with dufferent results

Come on AC you know a Dodge - Ram can't out pull a Ford. Weight is a big factor, it equals traction. And an automatic transmission will out pull a clutch every time when traction is a must.
The Ford has its bed loaded with something its squatting good. The fact is there's not a Ford truck owner out there that wouldn't want a Cummins engine.

highgrit":b7kqz6dj said:
Come on AC you know a Dodge - Ram can't out pull a Ford. Weight is a big factor, it equals traction. And an automatic transmission will out pull a clutch every time when traction is a must.
The Ford has its bed loaded with something its squatting good. The fact is there's not a Ford truck owner out there that wouldn't want a Cummins engine.
Yep

How they're hitched is of CRITICAL importance.. the rope must be totally level, otherwise one truck will lift the arse end of the other, which is a very major advantage.

These pulling competitions are just retarded anyhow, tire inflation, tire type, etc all play into it more than the brand of truck.

You want a pulling competition, go sled pulling, or find a nice long hill, and each truck hooks up to a trailer and tows it up there.. there's something that has at least some real world relevance.