TSC stock price

Help Support CattleToday:

Arnold Ziffle

Reaction score
Anybody here follow the TSC stock? Had an incredible day (today) when most stocks were down. Closed up $11.24 and blew away the 52 week high, and I'm pretty sure it closed at an all time high. Heck of a turnaround from about 5 years ago when it was realy sucking air. Probably will give back some of that gain tomorrow. Thanks for shopping at TSC folks! :)

Gotta be some news on the way ... wouldn't you think?

FWIW --- They just made a great fourth quarter earnings announcement, earning 75 cents per share (up from 54 cents per share for the fourth quarter of 2004) and way above the average that analysts had forecast (which was only 63 cents per share). Also got an upgrade to "Overweight" from Prudential Securities. They seem to be doing well with their clothing line, store modernizations and supply chain processes. A couple of years ago one of their major competitors went belly up and TSC was able to cherry pick the competitors locations and inventory and those have proven to be very timely, profitable and synergistic acquisitions. But the stock has been a good performer for the last several years, not just of late. For me it's still merely paper profits, but I've ridden it from around $2 per share (split adjusted) to the current $62 per share. Sure wish I had loaded the boat about 5 years ago.

Latest posts