Try this.....

Help Support CattleToday:

eric

Reaction score
This is so funny it will boggle your mind. And you will keep on trying to outsmart your foot but you just can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and begin
making clockwise circles in the air with your right foot.

2. Whilst doing this, begin drawing the number 6 in the air with your right
hand. Your foot will change directions automatically.

I told you so!! And there's nothing you can do about it.

eric":36i4nagc said:
I told you so!! And there's nothing you can do about it.

except put your foot back on the ground. :lol: cause that makes me feel very uncoordinated.. :lol2:

jt

Bet it was a goverment grant that paid some scientist at least 2 million to figure that out, then another 1.6 million to a panel of experts to verify his findings.

Another 2.3 million spent to hire a team of carefully selected people that represent the diversity of our population to perform this little trick , so that they could be sure that there would be no negative effects from doing it, thus harming the public at large, and also so that no one group can complain that they were left out of the group via discrimination or exclusion.
Then at least another 6.9 million spent so that all the other goverment agencies could study it, to be sure it was not duplicating anything they had previuosly done.

Another 2.6 million to bring representatives of these same agencies together to discuss it, perhaps find that it was part of a terrorist, subversive plot to destablize our goverment

Yet another 1.2 million to publish the results and distribute same.

All for a few seconds of befuddled and mesmorizing joy! :lol: :cboy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Medic24!!! Well maybe it isn't funny, it is probably true. :shock:

Very strange Eric, you are right, I can't outsmart my foot. :p

start the number six 6 at the bottom and move it clockwise to finish
it can be done!!!!!
i have no idea why but it appears that when you start from the top you are drawing it in a counter clockwise direction and things get confused FOOT OR BRAIN

Latest posts