Trumps Mt Rushmore Speech

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
You advocating war with Russia now?

I am advocating not being a coward and to stop kneeling down to Trump's idol and leader Vladamir Putin.

Sounds like another Russia hoax. Can we wake Mueller up to investigate?
If you want to call the murder of our young boys at Russia's instigation a hoax, so be it.

sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
I am advocating not being a coward and to stop kneeling down to Trump's idol and leader Vladamir Putin.

Sounds like another Russia hoax. Can we wake Mueller up to investigate?
If you want to call the murder of our young boys at Russia's instigation a hoax, so be it.

Troops were killed in a combat theatre? Say it ain't so.

Anyone that thinks that Russia hasn't incentivized our troops death lives under a rock. They have been doing it since Korea. Who do you think incentivized Vietnam. We did the same thing when Russia was in Afghanistan doing it Syria with the Kurds.
There is no high horse to ride here.

This is all political back biting.

Y'all might want to read how we created bin Laden.
https://publicintegrity.org/accountability/osama-bin-laden-how-the-u-s-helped-midwife-a-terrorist/

Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Buck Randall said:
Well, that's not a citizenship requirement, nor does he need your approval. He's an American citizen.

Dual citizen.

Correct, and a person who goes through the effort of earning American citizenship should be respected as a citizen.

I would if he renounced his Hungarian citizenship.

Can't serve two masters.

I forgot Ukraine since 1991 we have stirred that pot.
Don't forget how Lilly white we where in the Iran contra affair either.
We were selling weapons to Iran's revolutionary guards to fund the Contras.

Caustic Burno said:
Anyone that thinks that Russia hasn't incentivized our troops death lives under a rock. They have been doing it since Korea. Who do you think incentivized Vietnam. We did the same thing when Russia was in Afghanistan doing it Syria with the Kurds.

https://publicintegrity.org/accountability/osama-bin-laden-how-the-u-s-helped-midwife-a-terrorist/

I agree totally that we created bin Laden. But explain to me why Trump keeps kissing Putin's behind since we know they are bad actors? And why we are willing to look the other way?

IE...invite Putin to the US; Propose re-instating Russia to the G7; Denying, against our own intelligence agencies, that Russia is not interfering in our elections; private calls between Trump and Putin where no one else is allowed on the call and no record is kept; Trump ordering the destruction of the interpreter's notes after their private meetings in Helsinki and Hamburg?

I realize that most of you would fall on your sword for the Orange Idiot just because he has an R beside his name. But this our National Security. We have alienated our allies and we have lost our position as a world leader, and we are allowing Russia to influence our elections (this finding from the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee)

Steve, you're suffering from Trump derangement syndrome.

We back President Trump Because he delivers (or tries to) on his campaign promises. That's something not too many career politicians are known for. I don't appreciate your characterization of my president but it's your right to do so. Heck, I probably said worse about the guy who held office before him. You know who I'm talking about, the guy caught on a hot mike telling a Russian official to "tell Vladimir he would have more flexibility after the election". We never got an explanation of that.

sstterry said:
Caustic Burno said:

I agree totally that we created bin Laden. But explain to me why Trump keeps kissing Putin's behind since we know they are bad actors? And why we are willing to look the other way?

IE...invite Putin to the US; Propose re-instating Russia to the G7; Denying, against our own intelligence agencies, that Russia is not interfering in our elections; private calls between Trump and Putin where no one else is allowed on the call and no record is kept; Trump ordering the destruction of the interpreter's notes after their private meetings in Helsinki and Hamburg?

I realize that most of you would fall on your sword for the Orange Idiot just because he has an R beside his name. But this our National Security. We have alienated our allies and we have lost our position as a world leader, and we are allowing Russia to influence our elections (this finding from the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee)
I am not really a Trump fan but I am an American fan.

Our career politicians are evil and corrupt and no longer able to anoint the next president as they have in the past. It had become the Clinton Bush dynasty and he broke it up. That's what I love
Why do you think the Clinton foundation is bleeding cash ?
Can't buy that influence anymore.

Better go back and look at who was selling uranium to Russia. If you don't think that influenced .
We have actual proof of that.

My question is why do you think career politicians on both sides hate the current administration.
My thinking is he is messing up their playhouse, always follow the dollar.
They have already got caught cooking fake dossiers and it was funded by guess who.

Another question is why is the swamp so scared of the Durham investigation?
I have been looking for him to turn up dead or commit suicide like a lot of others from Arkansas.

Civil discourse is engagement in discourse (conversation) intended to enhance understanding.
Not forced conversion.

Stay Civil!!

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I sure hope they can keep Ghislaine Maxwell alive in custody long enough to tell authorities what she knows about Epstein and his sexcapades.

Should be interesting.

My money is she has a stroke or something in the near future.
Too much dirt on the politicians worldwide, can't let her talk.

Not sure why but my post are not making it on the board. Maybe this one will.

I would like to know what kind of America Hurley, ssterry, and Buck Randell would like to live in. The things going on right now go beyond politics. People are wanting to change what this country is fundamentally.

Bleeding hearts never know the world they truly want. They just shake their fist in the air, at the injustice of it all. Though in the end the byproduct of their war on inequality, and injustice, creates more inequality and injustice.

Hurley had a post about his black friend buying the trinket from the kid at the gas station years ago. I really didn't understand his point. The black man buying the trinket had nothing to do with race, to me it was about the mans character. I do my best to always judge on a mans character not his race or how he looks. Anyone that says they don't see color, tattoos, dress, booming music at the gas pump, or hair style is lying to themselves and everyone else. It's impossible not to see it.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I sure hope they can keep Ghislaine Maxwell alive in custody long enough to tell authorities what she knows about Epstein and his sexcapades.

Should be interesting.

I couldn't agree more. There are a lot of powerful politicians from both sides of the aisle that have been known to run in Epstein's circle. Bring them all down.

Lucky said:
Hurley had a post about his black friend buying the trinket from the kid at the gas station years ago. I really didn't understand his point. The black man buying the trinket had nothing to do with race, to me it was about the mans character. I do my best to always judge on a mans character not his race or how he looks. Anyone that says they don't see color, tattoos, dress, booming music at the gas pump, or hair style is lying to themselves and everyone else. It's impossible not to see it.

That's called "virtue signaling".

Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

Should be interesting.

I couldn't agree more. There are a lot of powerful politicians from both sides of the aisle that have been known to run in Epstein's circle. Bring them all down.

Care to wager which party had more exposure?

Lucky said:

I'm not Hurley, but I can tell you how I interpreted the post. Hurley didn't give the kid money because he thought it might be a scam. The black man gave. His reasoning was that he either made the world a better place and improved his standing with God, or he only lost fifty cents. A small price to pay for a chance at eternal salvation.

Now, a vast majority of black people in this country believe that they're being treated unfairly by the justice system, and that things are rigged against them. This has been going on since our country's founding. Some people insist that it's a scam and a lie. I say, what do I have to lose by instituting police reform? What do I have to lose if a statue if a confederate general falls? Not much, if anything. If it might make the world a better place, great. A small price to pay.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

Should be interesting.

Care to wager which party had more exposure?
I'd be surprised if it leaned strongly in either direction. Bill Clinton is guilty as sin. So is Trump. Here's a quote from 2002:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy," Trump said at the time. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

One of the girls Epstein used also named Trump as one of the men that assaulted her.

William Barr's father hired Epstein as a teacher. Alan Dershowitz admitted he got a massage at Epstein's mansion, but claims he never took off his underwear. They're Republicans. George Stephanopoulos and Eliot Spitzer have connections to him, both Democrats. Presumably there are a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts