Freedom of speech or lack there of?

Help Support CattleToday:

What's the big deal. It's a friggin word. Blacks call themselves nigge@$. I never have understood this. If a black calls me a cracker is that a racial slur? Whites used to called blacks "darkies". Blacks used to call whites "whites" or "honkies". What's the big deal with what these girls did? Inappropriate? Yes. Should they be punished? Probably. It ain't a hate crime. But say what you want, this issue is one-sided. Oppression towards blacks was 100 years ago. Get over it. The white people alive today had nothing to do with it.

For the record... I have numerous black friends. I look at them the same way I look at myself. Being black doesn't make you a nigge@. We got plenty of white ones too.

I thought they were spelling out N I P P E R. Like the little pincher on a crab or lobster. :help:

JMJ Farms":1nxuzbxm said:
What's the big deal. It's a friggin word. Blacks call themselves nigge@$. I never have understood this. If a black calls me a cracker is that a racial slur? Whites used to called blacks "darkies". Blacks used to call whites "whites" or "honkies". What's the big deal with what these girls did? Inappropriate? Yes. Should they be punished? Probably. It ain't a hate crime. But say what you want, this issue is one-sided. Oppression towards blacks was 100 years ago. Get over it. The white people alive today had nothing to do with it.

For the record... I have numerous black friends. I look at them the same way I look at myself. Being black doesn't make you a nigge@. We got plenty of white ones too.

It was still pretty rampant here in Texas right up to the civil right's act in the 60's. Anybody that was black was called the "N" word without exception. Everything was totally separate for blacks and whites. The signs over the courthouse restrooms now say _____ women (the black has been chiseled out) or ______ men (the white has been chiseled out. Heck blacks didnt' even come to town on Saturday night when I was in HS or the High Sheriff might whip their a$$ and send them home. And yes we have plenty of white ones as well.

Freedom of speech does have limits, responsibilities and consequences.

JMJ Farms":3f5j8rux said:

They use it all the time here as well.
This also is the same ones you will never see with a job.